Celtic v The Rangers*

Romeo

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought this was largely similar to the earlier game between these two. Had Celtic taken their chances it would have been a similar scoreline. Rangers were outplayed for 75% of it and outfought for all of it. Only some good goalkeeping and a few lucky breaks prevented a hammering.

I ain't having my reputation called into question like that. This is simply defamation of character. I have let P&B know about, they are aware this post exists and have refused to take action so they are now as guilty as the poster.

It'll be taken further unless the post is taken down, the guy is banned and P&B offer an apology tonight

Who the f**k you going to take it to? The mysterious Internet ombudsman? Anonymous?

If you reply with "ill take it to my solicitor" I'll absolutely laugh my fucking head off.

9 hours ago, Tartantony said:

So someone is allowed to call me vermin, a wife beater, a bigot, violent and a subhuman scumbag and it's allowed on here? Is that what P&B are saying?

If so this site ought to be closed down

8 hours ago, Tartantony said:

I ain't having my reputation called into question like that. This is simply defamation of character. I have let P&B know about, they are aware this post exists and have refused to take action so they are now as guilty as the poster.

It'll be taken further unless the post is taken down, the guy is banned and P&B offer an apology tonight

Morning Tony. I'm still here.

IMG_2811.JPG

Aaaaanyway...

First half was a bit dull, second half was much better and was pretty much just wave after wave of Celtic attack. As others have said Celtic didn't take their chances as well as Gilks having a decent game, it could have been 4 or 5.

Things to take away -

Bitton is a carthorse and needs benched. Armstrong or McGregor are far better options.

I thought big Jozo had a really good game and hopefully he cements his place in the team alongside Sviatchenko.

The Rangers are shite

Bring on the dons.

The assist from Griffiths was a poor pass, he should have played it earlier so Dembele didn't have that awkward finish to make. 

This is the second time that a child has been bottled in this fixture at Hampden, there was a case 2 years ago when a bottle was thrown into a mini bus and cracked a child on the head IIRC. 

TartonTory is an absolute fruitcake, quite disturbing posts. 

Nice to see Sevco have reverted to the Kenny McDowall style of playing against Celtic.

They are shite and could easily have taken another five goal hammering yesterday but for our forward players wearing clown shoes.

Muzzled right in the middle of a paedo chant too :lol::lol:

Anyone who assaults another person wether it be at the football or anywhere else is a scumbag.

The last kid who got hurt on the mini bus was blamed on celtic supporters although no one was caught charged or seen doing it,  since then rumours have spread it was an accident/incident that happened on the bus itself.

Now the record is quick to accuse celtic supporters of throwing the bottle yesterday when there are lots of reports it came from a rangers fan aimed towards celtic fans. Whoever threw the bottle is a coward and a scumbag but let's not stop the record in its deflection campaign.

Mind the GAP HH

35 minutes ago, throbber said:

The assist from Griffiths was a poor pass, he should have played it earlier so Dembele didn't have that awkward finish to make. 

He's probably made it difficult for him because he's not getting picked, should be fined and benched (even more so) for that.

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

It was an old firm fan, identical scum bar a slightly different coloured top.

What brand is merely splitting greasy, lice ridden hairs.

What do you really think though?

8 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

Anyone who assaults another person wether it be at the football or anywhere else is a scumbag.

The last kid who got hurt on the mini bus was blamed on celtic supporters although no one was caught charged or seen doing it,  since then rumours have spread it was an accident/incident that happened on the bus itself.

Now the record is quick to accuse celtic supporters of throwing the bottle yesterday when there are lots of reports it came from a rangers fan aimed towards celtic fans. Whoever threw the bottle is a coward and a scumbag but let's not stop the record in its deflection campaign.

Mind the GAP HH

Hearing the same , the bottle was thrown from the rangers fans who were charged up looking for a fight walking to th ground threw the Celtic fans .... yet the papers today claim it was Celtic fans outside he pub? If this is true then the culprits will be caught because the pub in question has cctv outside !! Hope the Wayne is ok seen his cut online looks nasty maybe rangers can get him along to the next match and meet the team etc 

They have 3 or 4 players who are a level above us, reminded me of the 9 in a row years in reverse.

We've no pace or purpose in the final third Ben, every team in the division knows it and will quite happily let us pass the ball to death before regaining possession. The summer signings have added very little in that respect. Gilks saved us on numerous occasions yesterday (despite a couple of heart in the mouth moments when he himself looked nervous), they could have had another 3 or 4 no bother. Is MW capable of changing the way we play with the squad he's built? Back in the pub after the game, none of us seemed quite sure that he is.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

He's probably made it difficult for him because he's not getting picked, should be fined and benched (even more so) for that.

Lets not be silly - they were saying it was a lovely assist on the TV from Griffiths but it wasn't as the ball was played behind Dembele and he should have passed it sooner. Dembele did what he could with the pass but it was a fluke that it went in and made to look better as it was a double nutmeg. Dembele, Sinclair and Griffiths are streets ahead of what Rangers have going forward, Rangers don't have the capability to take the game to Celtic with this current squad and the fans seem to be running out of patience for Warburton so f**k knows where they will go from here.

Archived