Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

That's why people can't be arsed responding to your demands for "evidence", you never accept it even when it's black and white. What do you think "Some readers objected to headlines claiming that Dugdale had been “victorious”, but the strict legal fact is that she had." means? He's saying his fanboys are wrong to say Kezia didn't win. I can search his blog but not his twitter btw, you have to be a member.

I accept he lost the claim for damages, you'll note I provided quotes the same article stating he won the claim for defamation and the.judge ruled his comment not homophobic.  If you want to label someone a transphobe you'll need evidence.

Supras and wee Stuart have convinced me; I'm voting for Ruth Davidson's Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party from here on out.

Spoiler

Not really; I'd rather self-harm. He's going on ignore though, yet again.

The reason Kezia won the case was that the Judge thought that a reasonable person could think the tweet in question was homophobic. I did, using someone's dad coming out to have a go at them is certainly borderline. But the main thing was that he thought the case was frivolous given all the vitriol Wings throws out on a daily basis, including "Die you c**t.", and the fact he could show no damage to his reputation, perhaps because it wasn't too high already.

That is utter rubbish. I access Wings very regularly, along with several other sites across the political spectrum. I very seldom post but as I've already posted on here, whatever you think of Stuart Campbell his forensic analysis and exposure of Unionist mistruths is second to none. Of course there are zoomers who post nonsense but you need to look beyond that.

Ive already said his articles on Scottish Independence are well researched, i’m not in anyway taking away from the guys ability to spend his time doing research and disproving unionist politicians/media. That said however he is a horrible cretin of a man who has a messiah complex and a group of rabid followers who believe everything he says is just the best thing ever. It’s abundantly clear the man is transphobic, homophobic and has outrageous opinions on other things including telling people to die etc. Thats not me saying everyone who reads his articles is a member of said cult, however he does have that element amongst his followers. Its hard to look past the nonsense when you consider just how much of an absolute scumbag Campbell actually is. As i’ve already said abusing a child etc in my own encounters with him.

24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ive already said his articles on Scottish Independence are well researched, i’m not in anyway taking away from the guys ability to spend his time doing research and disproving unionist politicians/media. That said however he is a horrible cretin of a man who has a messiah complex and a group of rabid followers who believe everything he says is just the best thing ever. It’s abundantly clear the man is transphobic, homophobic and has outrageous opinions on other things including telling people to die etc. Thats not me saying everyone who reads his articles is a member of said cult, however he does have that element amongst his followers. Its hard to look past the nonsense when you consider just how much of an absolute scumbag Campbell actually is. As i’ve already said abusing a child etc in my own encounters with him.

Can you provide evidence of homophobia, transphobia or abusing said child?  If not they're spurious accusations worthy only of derision.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

To be fair, even Kez seems surprised to get this, and wasn't there to collect the award.

Quite a few folk blindly congratulating her in the comments

https://mobile.twitter.com/kezdugdale/status/1135169057567727616

Screenshot_20190603-091845_Chrome.jpg

Let's hope the homophobe @Munoz doesn't see this. He'd probably explode.

• 1 month later...

The judge came across as a gammon numpty in his summing up however he is right about one thing.....

If you are a full time professional abrasive internet personality and bring a defamation suit against a fairly innocuous and forgettable comment for the entertainment of the idiots that send you their hard earned cash then hell mend you.

On 18/05/2019 at 17:44, Kuro said:

The judge ruled for WOS.  Read the judgement, not the spin in the MSM.  His original legal fees were 100% crowd funded, and will.be so.again if he asks.

Imagine how much his  readers would have had to pay if he lost.