Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

6 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Yes, yes it will know what real problems are, just like all the other grown ups. It'll deal with them too, just like all the other grown ups. Good or bad I'd like to see Scotland taking responsibility for its own governance, just like all the other grown ups.

I completely agree, but not on the terms upon which it appears to be currently offered. I personally see no point whatsoever in clamouring to escape big, bad Westminster, to simply buddy in with not only Brussels, but to immerse ourselves singularly among the established order, or 'the grownups' as you childishly put it. 

2 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

I completely agree, but not on the terms upon which it appears to be currently offered. I personally see no point whatsoever in clamouring to escape big, bad Westminster, to simply buddy in with not only Brussels, but to immerse ourselves singularly among the established order, or 'the grownups' as you childishly put it. 

you're a liar and a pish heid

3 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Might even be a SNP government, might not, imagine having the choice and not having a government imposed upon us by a country with its own distinct problems/desires and voting bloc 10x ours?

What then when Aberdeen or Inverness aren't happy about what Glasgow serves up? Or the rest of the central belt? Do they f**k off and form a new country of their own? 

I'd back it a lot more if it came off the ultra-left, and stopped championing Europe. If its democracy you're after, the EU is the last place you'll get it. 

7 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Why do you hope such a thing? Labour themselves have harboured abusers of the highest order for decades. I don't really see what people are afraid of, when instantly denouncing such claims. 

Are the Podesta's booked up yet for Praia da Luz, this coming May?

Oh, it wasn't sarcasm. You believe in a discredited conspiracy theory invented by internet trolls for shits 'n' giggles. OK.

*backs slowly away*

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Oh, it wasn't sarcasm. You believe in a discredited conspiracy theory invented by internet trolls for shits 'n' giggles. OK.

*backs slowly away*

I'll believe what i see in front of me, it makes no odds to me to throw around red-herrings to get a point across. It's a lot better than simply tolerating shite from authority-worshippers. 

2 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

I'll believe what i see in front of me, it makes no odds to me to throw around red-herrings to get a point across. It's a lot better than simply tolerating shite from authority-worshippers. 

Eh?

What then when Aberdeen or Inverness aren't happy about what Glasgow serves up? Or the rest of the central belt? Do they f**k off and form a new country of their own? 

I'd back it a lot more if it came off the ultra-left, and stopped championing Europe. If its democracy you're after, the EU is the last place you'll get it. 

Did I mention the EU?

^^^ Dunning-Kruger case found

This pointing and laughing at some roaster is distracting from pointing and laughing at the other roaster in charge of the hilariously dying Scottish Labour party. According to Kez, her newly federal form of the United Kingdom - entirely unsupported by any desire for federalism in England, breaking it down to comparable, regional administrations - would somehow foil the Tories' attempts to "pull Scotland out of the EU". Answers as to how this would possibly work on the back of a postage stamp please to The Scottish Labour Branch Office, (Momentum), London.

24 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Did I mention the EU?

You have done, previously. What exactly entitles you to this patronising attitude of yours, anyway? The idea that, in Scotland you must be one-or-the-other is as tired in politics as it is in bloody fitba'. Independence, whatever that means, is not an end in itself....the idiots polluting the landscape treating it as such, are as bad as the ultra-liberals like Scottish Labour who simply sit around waiting to be told what to say. More fool the eejits expecting anything worthwhile to come out of Dugdale's gub, including Jezza's throbbin' robin.

9 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

This pointing and laughing at some roaster is distracting from pointing and laughing at the other roaster in charge of the hilariously dying Scottish Labour party. According to Kez, her newly federal form of the United Kingdom - entirely unsupported by any desire for federalism in England, breaking it down to comparable, regional administrations - would somehow foil the Tories' attempts to "pull Scotland out of the EU". Answers as to how this would possibly work on the back of a postage stamp please to The Scottish Labour Branch Office, (Momentum), London.

f**k off