Sign in to follow this  
John Lambies Doos

Oh Kez!!!

22 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Written warning for taking 3 weeks off her day job and earning top dollar elsewhere lol

At least she won over IAC viewers with her Labour values and wasn't just pointless background noise behind Tory Toff and Stanley Johnston.

Scottish Labour
I badly want them to be a good opposition but they continue to be abhorrent.

Not good in government, not good in opposition, basically not good in any way or at anything

Did anyone believe the lie that she was doing it to try and spread the message about Labour and their policies? Even if she did try and do so, the producers would have just cut it out, as anyone with even half a brain (even Sid Vicious) knew.

She's a massive fraud and a c**t. Her party are a joke and the Scottish branch even more so.

Nobody sitting beside kez during fm questions ....shame
Wee shame 535f5df7807bca0c3b90a778bedbcadd.gif

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

anyone with even half a brain (even Sid Vicious) knew.

Sid's had less than half a brain since February 1979...

Kez's "annual report" arrived through my letterbox this morning. I defy anyone to read the final sentence of this without wanting to chunder.

IMG_20180112_123710729_HDR.jpg

She is a vacuous twit if she believes that will wash.

That said the hypocrisy of the Tories moaning about second jobs is off the scale.

After she  jumped/was pushed from leadership it was clear her future with SLab was over, I felt a lot of the "anger" from within the party was orchestrated and of the "kick a gal while she's down" variety.

AFAIK she's still in her '30's and will be looking at a post politics career probably in the media, while I have little regard for the "Ruth Davidson Tribute Act" that characterised her time in leadership I wish her all the best in her future. 

The "sleeping out" statement would've been best left unsaid and respect to Tibbermoresaint for the Men at Work reference! :clapping

After she  jumped/was pushed from leadership it was clear her future with SLab was over, I felt a lot of the "anger" from within the party was orchestrated and of the "kick a gal while she's down" variety.

AFAIK she's still in her '30's and will be looking at a post politics career probably in the media, while I have little regard for the "Ruth Davidson Tribute Act" that characterised her time in leadership I wish her all the best in her future. 

The "sleeping out" statement would've been best left unsaid and respect to Tibbermoresaint for the Men at Work reference! default_clap.gif

Looks more and more like a substantial element of it was to deflect from Rowley’s suspension and subsequent reinstatement. Disgraceful if I’m honest.

Was there no speculation that she was moving towards the SNP?

I hope this is not the case.