Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

He told Biden not to run against Clinton whilst on caddying duties. Div was furious.

Also he mocked Condoleeza Rice’s height when she gave out the medals at his Scottish Cup final appearance. Lest we forget.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

God you're right. Until this point in history no same sex competitor in any sport has ever been injured. :rolleyes:

See in your stupid brain a man beating up a women is wrong, but a man identifying as a woman beating up a woman is fine.  You might want to think about that.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Detournement said:

https://donorbox.org/last-call

Campbell has raised £93,000 in his 2019 fundraiser. Does he even need to pay tax on that?

Mad Nats are a goldmine for grifters.

Easily the best journalist covering Scottish politics the last seven years.  I donated and am proud.  I challenge anybody scoffing to refute any one of his hundreds of articles.  We both know you won't be able to.  He has brought tens of thousands round to the cause of independence.

Over 100k now btw. And worth every penny.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Campbell has raised £93,000 in his 2019 fundraiser. Does he even need to pay tax on that?

He draws a salary from the donations to his website (he also pays a salary  other contributors like Chris Cairns). He is open and transparent about the amount of salary he's paid (I believe it's the median UK wage?), so will pay tax on that (at a higher rate than if he was based in Scotland, I suspect)

Why don't you try asking a Brexit Party staffer how much they are paid and where the money comes from? 

Easily the best journalist covering Scottish politics the last seven years.  I donated and am proud.  I challenge anybody scoffing to refute any one of his hundreds of articles.  We both know you won't be able to.  He has brought tens of thousands round to the cause of independence.
Over 100k now btw. And worth every penny.

He’s a childish egomaniac with an army of slavering numpties who hang on his every word. This notion that Campbell turns people on to the cause of Independence is laughable, hes an abusive little man who can’t take criticism and makes very little impact outside his little sphere on twitter.

5 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

He’s a childish egomaniac with an army of slavering numpties who hang on his every word. This notion that Campbell turns people on to the cause of Independence is laughable, hes an abusive little man who can’t take criticism and makes very little impact outside his little sphere on twitter.

Which is a shame because a lot of the stuff would carry an impact if the sheer aggression was set aside to let the facts or data speak for itself. 

37 minutes ago, HTG said:

Which is a shame because a lot of the stuff would carry an impact if the sheer aggression was set aside to let the facts or data speak for itself. 

Yep, no other source has produced as many facts or as much data in support of independence in recent times (including the SNP), unfortunately he pishes most of it's worthiness away with his attitude, he ain't going to change while he can raise so much at the drop of a hat.

Edited by ayrmad

16 hours ago, Detournement said:

The Alt Nat movement is seriously weird.  And I think there are some paid up members on this forum.

16 hours ago, Detournement said:

Thanks for the reminder to donate.

Far and away the best media outlet on Scottish politics going and worth every penny of my annual donation. 

This is why I support just plagiarising all of his data as it has the added benefit of annoying him.

11 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Well I've read thousands of people say he convinced them.  So perhaps it's you who has very little impact outside your little sphere, and given he has monthly readership of over 300 thousand I'd suggest it's actually a rather large sphere.  Surprisingly enough, you're talking utter shite.

Well I've read thousands of people say he convinced them.  So perhaps it's you who has very little impact outside your little sphere, and given he has monthly readership of over 300 thousand I'd suggest it's actually a rather large sphere.  Surprisingly enough, you're talking utter shite.

Aye nae bother. Im not trying to have an impact Kuro, i’m just calling out the biggest wean in the indy movement. The pro-indy lot on here were doing just fine before you returned to cybernat every topic.

18 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Aye nae bother. Im not trying to have an impact Kuro, i’m just calling out the biggest wean in the indy movement. The pro-indy lot on here were doing just fine before you returned to cybernat every topic.

You're being a fanny is what you're doing.  As I said, refute one of wings articles, any one you want, there's hundreds.  You won't be able to and we both know that.

8 minutes ago, Kuro said:

You're being a fanny is what you're doing.  As I said, refute one of wings articles, any one you want, there's hundreds.  You won't be able to and we both know that.

Should his dad have gone gay earlier?