Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

5 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Can't wait for an article on biased parliamentary clerks abusing Scottish nationalists appearing on the Wings side in the coming week.

I freely admit to bias against and internet based abuse of wallopers of all stripes.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Get your Rev Stuart knitted dolls ! Get your Rev Stuart knitted dolls !
20190419_222103.jpg

Some incisive and erudite political debating skills there, Loon.

When you make a serious point like that, anything that Rev Stu has ever written is soundly debunked.

Thank god for your input.

When you make a serious point like that, anything that Rev Stu has ever written is soundly debunked.
It's been a long day and I've got a jaunt to Stenny tomorrow to sort out logistics for. That said I doubt if I would have put more effort in even if I was at a loose end. Too lazy to structure a critique of the said Rev so went with him looking like a toy Ewok. Really think it's took him down a peg or two.

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:
36 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

It's been a long day and I've got a jaunt to Stenny tomorrow to sort out logistics for. That said I doubt if I would have put more effort in even if I was at a loose end. Too lazy to structure a critique of the said Rev so went with him looking like a toy Ewok. Really think it's took him down a peg or two.

Logistics?

Get into car. Drive to Stenny. Dodge the potholes & park by the Ochilview Bar. Beer. Walk round to the turnstiles. Watch game. Accept that home advantage in second leg of play-off semi is slipping away. Go home.

Why is that so complicated?

Seriously, Rev Stu may have some unappealing characteristics, but his serious work is hard to debunk. That's maybe why yoons like you have to resort to posting puerile pictures.

If there's no appeal, it will be interesting to see whether costs can be agreed, or whether 'winner' Kez wants to pursue costs.

Logistics?
Get into car. Drive to Stenny. Dodge the potholes & park by the Ochilview Bar. Beer. Walk round to the turnstiles. Watch game. Accept that home advantage in second leg of play-off semi is slipping away. Go home.
Why is that so complicated?
Seriously, Rev Stu may have some unappealing characteristics, but his serious work is hard to debunk. That's maybe why yoons like you have to resort to posting puerile pictures.
If there's no appeal, it will be interesting to see whether costs can be agreed, or whether 'winner' Kez wants to pursue costs.
Probably because I'm going by train and Scotrail have cancelled every other Waverley Larbert train tomorrow. Jumping to the assumption everyone goes by car is just lazy bourgeois thinking. I may not have been critical of Stu but merely pointing out his mildly amusing resemblance to an Ewok ?
He is an absolute cockwomble though.

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:

1) Jumping to the assumption everyone goes by car is just lazy bourgeois thinking. 
2) He is an absolute cockwomble though.

1) I assume you've noticed my location? I'm an hour's drive from my 'local' train station, and the last bus from Buchannan Street leaves at 6pm. Public transport isn't an option. Surprisingly, there isn't an active AFC supporters bus leaving from Lochgilphead - but I assume that the same applies to FAFC supporters busses from Leith (or Forfar)

2) And we're back to personal abuse of Rev Stu. Why not pick on something he's actually written, rather than expressing your own biased opinion? 

BTW, you appear to have missed (or avoided) commenting on the question of costs...

1 You told me to get in the car and go to Stenny and I'm telling you I don't have one. Quite how that has anything to do with the drawbacks of public transport in Lochgilphead affecting your choice of travel is lost on me.
2 Stu is still a cockwomble.
THE END

5 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

1 You told me to get in the car and go to Stenny and I'm telling you I don't have one. Quite how that has anything to do with the drawbacks of public transport in Lochgilphead affecting your choice of travel is lost on me.
2 Stu is still a cockwomble.
THE END

Sorry. I must apologise.

I accept that I should have realised from the limited information provided that you were incapable of passing a simple test of eye-hand coordination & following simple instructions, and that a couple of cancelled trains make it impossible for you to follow your team to a part of central Scotland with excellent transport links. 

Apart from that, your criticism of Rev Stu appears to consist of repeating the word "Cockwomble". Do you intend to provide some detailed evidence to support this view, or can I just dismiss your views as your usual moronic trolling?

Sorry. I must apologise.
I accept that I should have realised from the limited information provided that you were incapable of passing a simple test of eye-hand coordination & following simple instructions, and that a couple of cancelled trains make it impossible for you to follow your team to a part of central Scotland with excellent transport links. 
Apart from that, your criticism of Rev Stu appears to consist of repeating the word "Cockwomble". Do you intend to provide some detailed evidence to support this view, or can I just dismiss your views as your usual moronic trolling?
Yes. My evidence is that he is 50% Cock and 50% Womble.
And yes if it makes you happy.
You do seem somewhat taken with Stu though to be so intent on defending him.

2 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Yes. My evidence is that he is 50% Cock and 50% Womble.
And yes if it makes you happy.
You do seem somewhat taken with Stu though to be so intent on defending him.

Much as I would like to continue this high-level political debate, I  feel that the Loon has hold of the wrong end of the stick.

I'm not defending Rev Stu. I'm just asking LoonDave to justify his views. 

To recap, I've asked him to explain why he believes that any of Rev Stu's articles are factually incorrect, or to comment on the implications of the impliations of the civil case between WoS & Kez with regard to appeals or costs.

I'll refer everybody to his responses above. F*ck all evidence and no substance at all.

Namecalling trolling with f*ck all substance is my opinion. Anyone disagree?

"I'll refer everybody to his responses above" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

How large is the P&B audience at 2am on a Friday..

"Anyone disagree ?"..
Trying way to hard to drum up interest. Get over yourself you mentalist.

I see your man Wings is now choosing the ‘Liverpool fans murdered 96 people at Hillsborough’ hill to die on.

Strange man. Can we look forward to his followers regurgitating this like they do everything else?