Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

21 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

No laws broken. Nae damages. Nae points, p***k.

Can't wait for an article on biased parliamentary clerks abusing Scottish nationalists appearing on the Wings side in the coming week.

46 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

He's more creepy looking than I could have hoped. Comes across as a nutjob with an over inflated ego. Face only a mother could love and that would be at a push.

Stuart Campbell has the sort of face that makes you wish his mother hadn't pushed.

I don't think you're in a position to be overruling a judge.  There was nothing remotely homophobic about what he said.  And you seem a bit of a yer da tbf.

You really are one dumb arsehole.   

When I read the original tweet I certainly took it as being homophobic - it implied that being gay was embarrassing but being a Tory was even more so.

I struggle to see how it could be interpreted any other way.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Funny I took it to be homophobic for a completely different reason - that if he had come out earlier it meant David Mundell would certainly never have had a child.

Insert Haymarket joke.

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Well whatever. I'm just pleased he lost and hope this does more to persuade sensible yes supporters to ignore him. The trans issue was a big flag after indyref 1, he clearly has a compulsion to be involved in causes and it just exposes him as an unpleasant liability.

The nutty side are trying to start a boycott of the National for accurately stating that Dugdale won the case with a Fair Comment defence. Wings will be biting his lip desperate to comment on Sturgeon's attitude to the manufactured Trans debate, no doubt his fan base would follow the Bristol Nationalist against the SNP leader and FM. 

Nicola's take on trans matters in New York.

“The reason why I think it’s important to simplify the procedure around gender recognition is that many transgender people go through extreme difficulties in a whole range of different ways and I think we should be doing everything we can to address that and to recognise their rights and to allow them to express those rights as fully as possible,” Sturgeon said.

She then directly addressed the claim that this process would threaten women’s rights, calling such concerns “misplaced

“In my view, some of the concerns that are expressed on the part of women and feminists, while we have to listen and understand that, I think many of those are misplaced. As an ardent, passionate feminist, and have been all of my life, I don’t see the greater recognition of transgender rights as a threat to me as a woman or to my feminism,” Sturgeon said.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

When I read the original tweet I certainly took it as being homophobic - it implied that being gay was embarrassing but being a Tory was even more so.

Yet a judge ruled it isn't homophobic.  Guess you're out of luck.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I took it the same way Mixufixit did as well. I think you're the only person I've seen express that interpretation and I don't think Dugdale tried to argue that in court either.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Thought you said the judge was a britnat and should be ignored. 

You'll have to show me where I said ignored.  Any judge is better placed than any person on here to judge whether it was homophobic.  If you want to argue it was you've got a tough  job.  Anyone who thinks it was homophobic is kidding themselves on.  Nothing homophobic about it, and that idiot up there going on about Tories and it Being embarrassing to be gay just be on glue.  None of these things were referenced.