Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

Just now, bob the tank said:

Who me? I think not. But Dick Leonard definitely. A British labour in Scotland leader, with his union background, who doesn't know basic things concerning the country he lives in, works in and represents is worrying. But it might be he was just reading from the London script without reading it through, or he was spouting nonsense so the hard of thinking would just hear his statement on BBC and STV without a challenge or any questioning, and it would sound like "its that Nicola Sturgeons fault the water is private". What do you think yourself?

Yip i meant him,and thats the same london script that when  blessed one appears in jockoland that doesnt know we have a separate legal system

I'm not gonna pretend that I completely understand the intricacies of the selling of water services but I've seen this posted in response to Leonard's comments. https://athousandflowers.net/2015/10/07/whos-been-selling-scotlands-water/amp/

Allegedly it was originally brought in by Labour but had the support of the SNP. I *think* that there's still an opportunity to take this (and energy and Scotrail) further into public hands and that's a good thing.

I did wonder why Anglian Water had taken over from Business Stream as our water supplier.

Oh well, back to the day job.

How long did she last, and how many minutes of screen time were given over to her desperate cashgrab important exposition of Labour party policy?

9 hours ago, zidane's child said:

Good riddance - hope Labour dish out the telts to her as well for leaving the day job 

Having watched her on it, it looked as if it was the last place she wanted to be. It's as if she was told to keep out the way while someone she hates took her old job.

11 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Oh well, back to the day job.

Not for another week - I'm sure they're all contracted till the final. Kez has a week in a 5-star hotel to contemplate her failure to communicate policies and values to a wider public who only wanted to see her suffer.

20 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

Not for another week - I'm sure they're all contracted till the final. Kez has a week in a 5-star hotel to contemplate her failure to communicate policies and values to a wider public who only wanted to see her suffer.

The public had enough of that when she was slab branch manager.

• 2 weeks later...