Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

3 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Dugdale said "With Scottish Labour, you do not have to make a decision between a hard Tory Brexit and independence" 

Please explain this to me someone ...

Wow, another way of saying with Labour we can all hold hands, sit about and do nothing, maybe even abstain on something. Pretty much sums them up.

On 2017/01/20 at 18:15, Colkitto said:

Dugdale said "With Scottish Labour, you do not have to make a decision between a hard Tory Brexit and independence" 

...and it will only rain at night, Scotland will win the World Cup and will have a subtropical climate as we will boost the flow of the Gulf Stream.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Fide said:

Kez: We will shake our fists visibly whilst wholeheartedly demanding that we have no say, power or authority to make any kind of change.

Inspiring. She opens her mouth and somehow the world seems a little stupider.

• 2 weeks later...

You wont have to make a decision because you wont even be asked the question. Best to just be told what to do.

14 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

My green party candidate canvassed me yesterday, nice guy and we had a good chat, during which he told me that he is being told on the doorstep that British labour in Scotland are going to be destroyed at the council elections in Clackmannanshire.

...and hopefully elsewhere :thumsup2

Scottish Labour quite literally begging for money [emoji38]

Why the f**k would you want access to Kezia Dugdale?

Her coupon when Labour are absolutely fucking hosed in these elections will be terrific entertainment. What are the useless fuckers polling at these days?

Scottish Labour quite literally begging for money [emoji38]

Why the f**k would you want access to Kezia Dugdale?

Her coupon when Labour are absolutely fucking hosed in these elections will be terrific entertainment. What are the useless fuckers polling at these days?

2 guys fae forfar and jmo is about it