Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great piece of business by Kelty. Always a step ahead of the others!!

No wonder they are my team of the season. Cant see anyone being close to them in the league. Too strong all over the pitch.

Still fancy the Wee Hearts to go all the way in the Scottish too. I'm sure some of the teams in the West will give u a game, but I still think you're the team to beat this year!

The signing of sheerin cements this now.

2 minutes ago, macintosh said:

Would be great to get by the buffs first, think we may be getting set up for a fall, notice not anyone from Kelty getting involved with all this hype.

Indeed macintosh, though I hope it's Auchinleck who do the falling! All the best to Luncarty!

Sheerin was impressive on his debut. Dalziel with two well taken goals either side of half time. Sealed by Brian Ritchie after good play from Conrad Courts. Difficult pitch, very heavy and cut up badly but credit to Camelon getting the game on when so many fell by the wayside today. 

Husband red card was a case of mistaken identity possibly, camelon player stamps on husbands chest while he is on the ground who gets up angrily but no contact made with camelon player. Strange decision to red card Hubby although camelon player was a stick on red IMO

3 hours ago, superbigal said:
17 hours ago, kefc said:
A red card should never have been show to Kelty's Stephen Husband as he got up from being stamped on. I'm certain it will be rescinded this week.

Are videos now being allowed for appeals ?

I'm not sure, but it was never a red card so it will be appealed and I'm sure common sense will prevail. The ref may even admit to making a mistake after seeing the highlights.

Archived