Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is it true that Kelty are moving to the East of Scotland? Would be hugely significant to win the East Superleague then to leave the league. Sends out a very strong message to the whole of junior football.

On 12/05/2017 at 21:48, edinabear said:

So is it true that Kelty are moving to the East of Scotland? Would be hugely significant to win the East Superleague then to leave the league. Sends out a very strong message to the whole of junior football.

Heard a rumour that they will run 2 teams 1 in the EOSL and also remain in the Super league. Spartans did that a few years back didn't last long but would be feasible. .

10 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Heard a rumour that they will run 2 teams 1 in the EOSL and also remain in the Super league. Spartans did that a few years back didn't last long but would be feasible. .

Interesting concept - decent idea in principal.  With the ability to swap/loan/sell players around.  Financially would also be a massive undertake.

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

I think the league record against Linlithgow Rose for the last six seasons is

P 12 W 8 D 2 L 2 F17 A 8 ( and one of the draws we conceded the equaliser in stoppage time)

Put them in the trophy cabinet as well 

Incident nine minutes in, not sure what Coyne did wrong, didn't look like it was him that kicked the ball and no need for Kelty sidelines to get involved.

I couldn't see from where I was, just seen the ball fly into the dugout and a mass melee of handbags and someone pushing Coyne.

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Linlithgow manager moaning about the second goal and claiming the ref told him he made a mistake in allowing it. Aye right .:lol::lol:

Why ? It was a braw finish 

Archived