Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

3 minutes ago, juniordee said:

Game where Kelty had no penetration ran out of ideas full of square passes. courts very lucky not to be sent off nutmegged by young right back he was embarrassing emoji50.pngemoji50.png

Utter pish. 

Kelty lost 2 poor goals. Played well enough to win easily. Hit post and bar. 

Keeper had a great game and agreed afterwards he was better than his usual. 

Conrad chipped 2 players and caught the 3rd while following the ball. Was rightfully booked. 

Well done to Jeanfield, took they're goals and defended manfully. 

Well done to Kelty battled away but wasn't our day. 

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, db11 said:

My understanding is that by applying for licence you commit to pyramid. Kelty or Bonnyrigg would be commiting to applying for eosl, my understanding is Bonnyrigg wont apply on this basis. Personally I wouldn't want to be playing in eosl

Your understanding is wrong.

Thought as a team we were good today considering we had to play 80 mins with 10 men.

A young Jeanfield team were organised while under pressure and punished us when they had the chance so fair play, a great 3 points for them.

15 minutes ago, db11 said:

If I am wrong, can you explain where. I find the whole thing complicated

If the SFA force you to join the pyramid structure you must conform otherwise there's a chance your licence will be revoked, simple.

-Will the SFA force every licensed club into the EOS league, when they have 5 unlicensed clubs in it?

-Would Linlithgow need to conform?

-What happens to Auchinlieck who I believe are applying or are in the process, do they get made to join the EOS?

-What happens if their is a licence required for Super League clubs for facilities and good practice ?

Our belief in the future is that their may be a Junior Super League or 2 Lowland Leagues East/West as part of the pyramid with Junior clubs part of this, do we want to be on the outside looking in or do we get our club prepared.

1 minute ago, kefc said:

If the SFA force you to join the pyramid structure you must conform otherwise there's a chance your licence will be revoked, simple.

-Will the SFA force every licensed club into the EOS league, when they have 5 unlicensed clubs in it?

-Would Linlithgow need to conform?

-What happens to Auchinlieck who I believe are applying or are in the process, do they get made to join the EOS?

Our belief in the future is that their may be a Junior Super League or 2 Lowland Leagues East/West as part of the pyramid with Junior clubs part of this, do we want to be on the outside looking in or do we get our club prepared.

Will the SFA force every licensed club into the EOS league, when they have 5 unlicensed clubs in it?

Yes that's how it stands now for new clubs

What happens to Auchinlieck who I believe are applying or are in the process, do they get made to join the EOS?

Sosl for them

We will have to agree to disagree on this, time will tell I suppose. The paperwork we signed was to conform with the pyramid structure if asked by the SFA not to join the EOS League.

As stated before we strongly feel Junior clubs will be part of a pyramid structure at some point in the future and we want to be ready, there is the bonus of the big Scottish every year.

Linlithgow are exempt as they were awarded their licence prior to the pyramid commitment coming in.

Will the SFA start enforcing Licenced clubs to enter the pyramid? Possibly.

Will there be a change to the Lowland League set-up anytime soon? Unlikely.

Will the SJFA bring in minimum ground requirements? Unlikely

A Licence however brings with it Scottish Cup entry whilst sitting out with the pyramid, for the time being at least. If you can go for it then why not.

Will the SFA force every licensed club into the EOS league, when they have 5 unlicensed clubs in it?
Yes that's how it stands now for new clubs
What happens to Auchinlieck who I believe are applying or are in the process, do they get made to join the EOS?
Sosl for them

As kefc says I'd think the best place for bonnyrigg to be positioned would to be licenced and waiting for the whole mess to be sorted out. The only way to find out would be to apply and Bonnyrigg should be in a position to do that now, hopefully it would put an end to some myths.

More importantly for now when do we want the away game at Kelty to happen? I would think getting the game in soon so that Bonnyrigg can close the gap and have it in their hands?

2 minutes ago, kefc said:

We will have to agree to disagree on this, time will tell I suppose. The paperwork we signed was to conform with the pyramid structure if asked by the SFA not to join the EOS League.

My understanding is that conforming with pyramid structure was applying for eosl

Just now, db11 said:

My understanding is that conforming with pyramid structure was applying for eosl

If it was applying for the EOS it would have stated that on the paperwork quite clearly, it didn't.

It never has been clarified what the commitment actually means. You could argue that you would be fully committed to being part of the pyramid as part of the SJFA.

3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

It never has been clarified what the commitment actually means. You could argue that you would be fully committed to being part of the pyramid as part of the SJFA.

but the sjfa isn't part of the pyramid

I would love a restructure of the leagues east leagues west and highland leagues get rid of the lowland, eos leagues and juniors get all the dinosaurs round the table and bring the associations together then for once Scotland can have a top to bottom of leagues

Archived