Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, boheesian said:

Heard a rumour that Kelty have signed Ian Nimmo from Arthurlie. Currently out with a broken ankle and not expected to play again this season so obviously an addition for next season - if true. Should fit in well at Kelty!!!!!!!

Interesting rumour!  Cracking player on his day!

21 hours ago, boheesian said:

Heard a rumour that Kelty have signed Ian Nimmo from Arthurlie. Currently out with a broken ankle and not expected to play again this season so obviously an addition for next season - if true. Should fit in well at Kelty!!!!!!!

3 year deal - 2 as an apprentice joiner and 1 as company director with a kick about with the workmates at the weekends on company time/petrol.

Good luck to Ian if it's true - good as a testimonial

45 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

3 year deal - 2 as an apprentice joiner and 1 as company director with a kick about with the workmates at the weekends on company time/petrol.

Good luck to Ian if it's true - good as a testimonial

Deary me !!!! Ian Nimmo joining Kelty won't come with a job let me guarantee you that.

Only 2 of Kelty's players work with the sponsor, 1 is a good friend of his from the town and the other had trade experience for what the company was needing at the time.

Deary me !!!! Ian Nimmo joining Kelty won't come with a job let me guarantee you that.
Only 2 of Kelty's players work with the sponsor, 1 is a good friend of his from the town and the other had trade experience for what the company was needing at the time.

The owner has spoken [emoji23]

Archived