The sworded Dundee United v The swordees, The Famous Greenock Morton

Dundee United could win 6-0 in this game and it wouldn't really matter tbh. They really should, given that we used the fourteen fit players in our squad last night.

1-2 anyway though: Quitongo and then Sir Gavin with the winner.

14441217_10153849097567681_1161483465217773260_n.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Can't remember the last time West Coastal team Morton beat us in a league win. Comfortable home win.

I think can remember Morton beating Dundee United 6-0 at Cappielow, possibly back in the 1960s but might have been in the Ritchie era.

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Can't help but feel Morton fans are being a bit premature about Gunning

He's always had ability and been a good player. If he wasn't a fucking screwball he'd be in the premiership. He's about as certain to have some kind of meltdown as Barton

We have had our fair share of nutjobs in our time and its always worked out well, Andy Mclaren and Dougie Imrie to name a few. 

More crazy the better!

We can only judge him on how he has done so far and he has been excellent to date.

5 minutes ago, Alibi said:

I think can remember Morton beating Dundee United 6-0 at Cappielow, possibly back in the 1960s but might have been in the Ritchie era.

1969. Gave us seven in the '50s. We went through a run of giving you a few hidings in the early '80s. Five consecutive games from 1983-85 finished 24-0 to us on aggregate.

We have had our fair share of nutjobs in our time and its always worked out well, Andy Mclaren and Dougie Imrie to name a few. 

More crazy the better!

We can only judge him on how he has done so far and he has been excellent to date.

Fair enough

I'm a fan of crazy b*****d players as well, Jimmy Scott at us has already shown us what a screwball he is and I love him. 8)

29 minutes ago, madton said:

More crazy the better!

Alex Williams.

Much like how Dave Narey's famous toepoke against Brazil ended up backfiring, I fully expect a fired up United to celebrate our strategic exit from the diddy cup with a proper turning over of Morton.

5-0 (Murrayx3, Edge, Gunning o.g.), Sir Gav celebrating his o.g. with a chicken dance through the Eddie Thompson stand.

Archived