Accies - St Johnstone

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Gotta go 3-5-2/5-3-2 for this, with Donati at CB. Gills back to midfield, too, and Bingham and Brophy up top.

Anyone know why this is on a Sunday?

Presumably because we have a cup quarter final on Thursday night.

Forgot this was a Sunday game, might head through now as I won't make the cup game.

If we beat Aberdeen on Thursday, we lose this. If we lose on Thursday, we win this. It is known.

Massive intrigue in our line up, as Steven MacLean will miss out, so we've got a choice of Cummins, Kane and Gormley. Cant actually remember seeing Cummins and Kane together, oddly, and you'd imagine they'd get the nod. Wouldn't be a shock to see Gormley start with the one who doesnt start on Thursday though.

Hopefully Justin Hoyte signed in time for this game, the thought of Swanson running at a 31 year old, who was relegated from League Two last season, and who hasn't played a competitive match in five months, is a tantalising prospect.

On 19/09/2016 at 16:54, accies1874 said:

Gotta go 3-5-2/5-3-2 for this, with Donati at CB. Gills back to midfield, too, and Bingham and Brophy up top.

Anyone know why this is on a Sunday?

Couldn't agree more with you in this one especially in regards to starting with two up front. What are the chances though? 

Think I'll head to this now, after missing tonight. Expect a fair few changes in the line up. All we know for certain is that Foster will return, and that MacLean will drop out. Assume we'll also see Millar return, with at least one of Cummins/Kane coming in. Type of game Liam Craig starts aswell.

Paton is gonna play since Millar won't and I'd be surprised if Davidson does. Given the choice I'd play Swanson - Wotherspoon - Alston - Coulson. Unless Davidson is OK to play.

15 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Muzz is fine on these pitches. It's just macca who has issues with them.

Do you think hes okay with three 90 minutes in a week?

Archived