Celtic v Killie

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is like when someone shits themselves in a nightclub, everyone laughs at them then their jakey mate comes along and tells him "they're not worth it, just leave it" when he starts crying.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This is like when someone shits themselves in a nightclub, everyone laughs at them then their jakey mate comes along and tells him "they're not worth it, just leave it" when he starts crying.

was this a night out in the Loft, RG?

6 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

No mate, I see what they do but it doesn't bother me in the way they'd like. It gets boring though. I yearn for the day they can discuss football rather than looking for what offends them or trying to be smart arses.

Used to be a lot of decent posters on here. Still a few but lots of tedious fuckers now. There is banter then there is the same old.

^ not bothered 

7 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

No mate, I see what they do but it doesn't bother me in the way they'd like. It gets boring though. I yearn for the day they can discuss football rather than looking for what offends them or trying to be smart arses.

Used to be a lot of decent posters on here. Still a few but lots of tedious fuckers now. There is banter then there is the same old.

Do you really "yearn," or was that just poetic flamboyance? 

Screenshot_20160920-083716.png

Imagine paying £26 for this view???

IMG_0001.jpg

:lol: That is shocking.

IMG_1474362228.416753.jpg

This was when Aberdeen visited recently & as you can see they were not put in those seats. Going by that pic of how it's sloping up, I'd be surprised if that many actually had a restricted view. If they did it would've been a small number & affected up near the far end corner flag.

3 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

IMG_1474362228.416753.jpg

This was when Aberdeen visited recently & as you can see they were not put in those seats. Going by that pic of how it's sloping up, I'd be surprised if that many actually had a restricted view. If they did it would've been a small number & affected up near the far end corner flag.

That is not the point. How could a football club and one that regards itself as forward thinking and modern can try to sell a seat like that to supporters, why have seats there in the first place?. To actually think that football supporters could enjoy a match from that view having spent £26, just shows what a joke of a club Celtic are. :lol:

Maybe the thinking there is supporters of other clubs should feel privileged to sit in a seat in such a sacred place. I take it Kilmarnock fans are expected to fix the toilets as well. :rolleyes:

And you moan about the lack of away fans that go to Celtic Park. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, CityDave said:

That is not the point. How could a football club and one that regards itself as forward thinking and modern can try to sell a seat like that to supporters, why have seats there in the first place?. To actually think that football supporters could enjoy a match from that view having spent £26, just shows what a joke of a club Celtic are. :lol:

Maybe the thinking there is supporters of other clubs should feel privileged to sit in a seat in such a sacred place. I take it Kilmarnock fans are expected to fix the toilets as well. :rolleyes:

And you moan about the lack of away fans that go to Celtic Park. :rolleyes:

Except they don't sell those seats anymore. That area has been barried off for yonks. I'm guessings its to prevent anything being thrown easily in to the lower south stand on the left as well as for the shitey view.

18 hours ago, gannonball said:

Except they don't sell those seats anymore. That area has been barried off for yonks. I'm guessings its to prevent anything being thrown easily in to the lower south stand on the left as well as for the shitey view.

Mobile phones??

Was thinking 4-0 but our failure to get the number of goals our attacking play & chances have merited have got me having a rethink. We could've & probably should've scored about 12 goals in the last 2 games with all those chances yet managed only 4.

Then again, it's Kilmarnock...will stick with the 4-0 for now.

Archived