Celtic v Killie

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic only took one narrow 1-0 win out of three games against a poor Kilmarnock team last season, so maybe another good result might be on the cards for Killie?

So after the Clackmannanshire Barcelona give Celtic a doing midweek they could be struggling yet again to find out which direction or how low down the goal is and with that leaky defence of theirs and concern over being handed their arses back to them yet again the following Wednesday night a draw will be the best Celtic could probably hope for here.

2-2, but a moral victory for Kilmarnock since they won't cheat to achieve this.

3 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

:lol:

Man City absolutely can't stop Celtic using Roberts. They can cry about it until they're blue in the face but can do f**k all about it. Just keep talking shite though. It's what you're best at.

I really don't know why I continue to back him up but I completely disagree with you.  Celtic have benefited greatly from their relationship with Man City and loan deals.  As a result its in Celtic's best interests to keep Man City happy, not really the other way around.

Not denying that it may be part of the deal etc but to say that he MUST play because UEFA rules say so isn't really true.  The clubs will make that decision.  Similarly I don't think his dad will make the decision.

I really don't know why I continue to back him up but I completely disagree with you.  Celtic have benefited greatly from their relationship with Man City and loan deals.  As a result its in Celtic's best interests to keep Man City happy, not really the other way around.

Not denying that it may be part of the deal etc but to say that he MUST play because UEFA rules say so isn't really true.  The clubs will make that decision.  Similarly I don't think his dad will make the decision.

Mate, you're correct. The hyenas are having a field day in their usual stupid way. I'm not suggesting that his dad is the sole reason, just that when they agreed the deal it's claimed he insisted that it be part of the deal. I'm not sure what, if any, role his dad does on his behalf.

Don't know why they think it's unthinkable that his dad told his son to insist on having this clause in the deal.

15 minutes ago, placidcasual345 said:

^^^too thick to post Abe Simpson's GIF

Could have, but didn't think of it at the time because the thread was a bit of a car crash with Davie. Come to think of it there's a Lescott one I could have used. :(

Could have, but didn't think of it at the time because the thread was a bit of a car crash with Davie. Come to think of it there's a Lescott one I could have used. [emoji20]

C'mon mate, I posted what was reported but as per, the usual suspects start their pish. Not one spoke about the game in question, yet scream about ruining other threads.

Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

C'mon mate, I posted what was reported but as per, the usual suspects start their pish. Not one spoke about the game in question, yet scream about ruining other threads.

Davie?, ya fell for it, they goaded you into posting because they know you will bite at everything mate. :lol:

Was enjoyable reading with a good few giggles from both sides, nothing bad but ffs they do know how to get to you don't they? :lol:

FWIW, if you bite then you are the game. :whistle

Davie?, ya fell for it, they goaded you into posting because they know you will bite at everything mate. :lol:

Was enjoyable reading with a good few giggles from both sides, nothing bad but ffs they do know how to get to you don't they? :lol:

FWIW, if you bite then you are the game. :whistle

No mate, I see what they do but it doesn't bother me in the way they'd like. It gets boring though. I yearn for the day they can discuss football rather than looking for what offends them or trying to be smart arses.

Used to be a lot of decent posters on here. Still a few but lots of tedious fuckers now. There is banter then there is the same old.

5 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

No mate, I see what they do but it doesn't bother me in the way they'd like. It gets boring though. I yearn for the day they can discuss football rather than looking for what offends them or trying to be smart arses.

Used to be a lot of decent posters on here. Still a few but lots of tedious fuckers now. There is banter then there is the same old.

I joined when a certain club fucked it right up, can't say from my own experience that this forum has changed much since then. And you are a veteran on P&B, so you have seen the changes over the decade and more. There is probably way more accounts than then and a few hundred or so aliases, so you are bound to have an increased number of wummers.

In danger of offending you slightly but the part in bold in getting way too similar to the resident Drunk, just saying like.

Archived