Arbroath vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Being vocal doesn't mean your organising. .  against Clyde in particular the defence were all over the place there is no way the two young boys should be our first choice at centre half 

Don't think they were to be honest. Third goal was horrendous, but the other was a shot from 25/30 yards and a corner. Brown and Sukur have both been fine. They've both got experience on either side of them and infront of them if they're playing there as a partnership.

I'd like to see Little at centre half too but I don't agree with the criticism of they 2.

23 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Don't think they were to be honest. Third goal was horrendous, but the other was a shot from 25/30 yards and a corner. Brown and Sukur have both been fine. They've both got experience on either side of them and infront of them if they're playing there as a partnership.

I'd like to see Little at centre half too but I don't agree with the criticism of they 2.

I'm not criticising them they seem decent enough players I just think we should have experience in the centre of defence. .  my feelings are that the team should be built around our best players playing in their best positions 

9 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Expecting Todorov back up top today. Arbroath 0 - 37 Cowdenbeath. Todorov with 12 hat tricks and Liam Callaghan missing a penalty which rebounds into our own goal thanks to the wind.

You coming down for the game?

On 23/09/2016 at 11:46, 1320Lichtie said:

I dunno. I mean he's 10 yards further to the right and it's no like we're playing infront of huge crowds, whole defence will still be able to hear him

If he's at right-back, chances are that he can't see where the rest of the defence is, particularly the left-back and especially when we're being attacked down our right hand side. You can't have a full-back dictating the defensive line because of this and it's almost non-existent in all levels of football.

Really decent first half after a bad start, hit the post again and missed a few chances, cowden probably should have a goal too. Hopefully keep it up in the second half unlike last week

Cowden fans are the most moronic in the country by a fucking mile. State of them

Away point, clean sheet. Work in progress. Acceptable in my opinion

The best team performance so far. Team spirit in evidence which has been missing recently. Cowdenbeath had the best chances and could easily have got 3 points. Reasons for being optimistic if we can get some consistency.

Cowden fan at the end said I don't know how you guys haven't won 5-2, sort of agree, Cowden had few chances, we seemed to have loads especially in the first half, 2 points dropped IMO

3 things

Jimmy Scott was superb upfront, his enthusiasm and work rate was class, hold up play excellent and movement excellent, I'd keep him up there

Defensively really good today, would keep that back 4 again, I enjoyed seeing Ricky at centre half again

And lastly Robbie Mutch shut me up, an assured performance, more of them please

You coming down for the game?

Nah I wasn't there. Got engaged last week so was celebrating with my fiances family. Would have taken a point before the game - first draw of the season so we might start turning defeats into draws and draws into wins!

Archived