Gretna 2008 crowds

edinabear

10 hours ago, Vale Vale Vale said:

They only took 5 supporters up with them today, 4 of them might have been committee.

Fair play to them making the long journey up, they were the better team and deserved to win.

All the best in the next round.

What was your attendance yesterday? Wouldn't be many in the away end then.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Vale Vale Vale said:

They only took 5 supporters up with them today, 4 of them might have been committee.

Fair play to them making the long journey up, they were the better team and deserved to win.

All the best in the next round.

I was watching the highlights on youtube. 

Each time we scored it sounded more than 5 cheering. 

Maybe they were all gathered around the microphone. 

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 17:40, gretnascotty said:

At whatever standard be it Premier League or Non League fans have every right to complain about performances & there definitely have been some poor ones especially at home this season, crowds continue to drop & that is a concern.

Gretna FC belongs to the people of gretna (more importantly the supporters) & the supporters aren't able to have their say on their club.  We have no idea who is actually in charge of the club with all these different titles (head coach, head of football etc) two long serving coach's have left the club & from what i've heard last weekend our long standing physio has left the club due to an internal dispute but unless your on social media you don't find out these things.  I would love for everyone to get along but at an agm last season fans were told to pipe down & listen to our board & chairman (who has no interest in the club & is never there) who refused to listen to fans questions about the clubs stability & future.  12 months on we're still in the dark.  I'm sure at the next agm (which can't be far away) these questions will not be able to be ducked.

Its not all doom and gloom though, have to credit the boys with an excellent 3-0 away win in the highlands this afternoon away at Deveronvale, into the next round of the Scottish Cup & hopefully a moneyspinning home draw preferably against Annan/Queens!

Sorry, just to clarify...myself as the 'longstanding physio' has not left the club due to an internal dispute. After being at Gretna 2008 since 2009 and having previously volunteered as an assistant to the physio to the under 19s, I have merely taken time out for family and work commitments.  I am working with Richard and hopefully will get a good rota sorted to ensure cover and adequate treatment for the team and I am communicating effectively with ruddy and the rest of the staff regarding this. Nothing better than gossip  ...

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 01:47, Skyline Drifter said:

You will need to get through another round to get us. We dont come in until Rnd 4. You would also lose a few players from availability if you draw us.

You come in at Round 3 m8

You are right. I got the round number wrong. I got the stage correct though which was the main point. We're not in the next round. I thought the competition was already in Round 2 at the moment. It's not, it's in Round 1.

f**k me. You were wrong, just leave it at that.

Nah was over 200. Most posters on that site talk pish.

Jimmy Shaker talks the biggest pile of shite.

Vale couldn't attract 200 people if the Rolling Stones were playing at PRP.

You've been banned from Fitba North for nine glorious years so what the hell you'd know about what's said on it, I couldn't even begin to guess. Well, other than what Trophy Lugs tells youse.

5 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You are right. I got the round number wrong. I got the stage correct though which was the main point. We're not in the next round. I thought the competition was already in Round 2 at the moment. It's not, it's in Round 1.

8 hours ago, Megan said:

Sorry, just to clarify...myself as the 'longstanding physio' has not left the club due to an internal dispute. After being at Gretna 2008 since 2009 and having previously volunteered as an assistant to the physio to the under 19s, I have merely taken time out for family and work commitments.  I am working with Richard and hopefully will get a good rota sorted to ensure cover and adequate treatment for the team and I am communicating effectively with ruddy and the rest of the staff regarding this. Nothing better than gossip  ...

Apologies Megan, i was told by a couple of people close to yourself that you'd not be back due to an internal issue at the club, i certainly didn't take it as gossip.

On 25/09/2016 at 22:33, Vale Vale Vale said:

Nah was over 200. Most posters on that site talk pish.

Jimmy Shaker talks the biggest pile of shite.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

You've been banned from Fitba North for nine glorious years so what the hell you'd know about what's said on it, I couldn't even begin to guess. Well, other than what Trophy Lugs tells youse.

Good to see you two have finally kissed & made up after all these years.

10 hours ago, gretnascotty said:

Apologies Megan, i was told by a couple of people close to yourself that you'd not be back due to an internal issue at the club, i certainly didn't take it as gossip.

It's fine just thought I'd clear it up, define talk no internal dispute with anyone, just need a life outside of football also and with working in the NHS getting that balance is tricky. I may not be attending many weekend games due to work commitments but will still be working for the boys.

19 hours ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

I see Lossie run out of pies at half time last time we were through.

You could have left us some.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

We only ordered in six, one for each of the Vale fans that visited last season.

Was more Vale fans at that last Lossie/Vale game.

Not bad for a team that has only won one game in ten.

Will be more than 6 of us going upto Wick on saturday.

Should be plenty of pies, our Wick pals will make sure of that :wub:

Archived