Joey Barton....Get the popcorn, the fun & games have just begun.

WTF is the point of putting apologies on twitter if you're then going to phone in a national radio station, tell them that you've not spoken to your manager about doing so, and then say it was handled badly?

If I was Mark Warburton I would want him sacked.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

I think it's a smokescreen by 'Sellic' supporting Barton to diffuse the meedja crucifixion of The bhoys pumping in the Champions league.

You could be onto to something there...

9 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

As Barton refers to Halliday as a proper Rangers man who respects the traditions of the club....it's little wonder poor Joseph was the one sent away.

A similar thing happened at different Scottish club, the manger Paul Le Guen fell afoul of Barry Ferguson, someone who respected the traditions of the club, and within a week the Le Guen was out the door.

Why were the Nazis evil?

Because they were fucking morons!

Clearly you're straight out of PPE at Oxford.

Google Penn State, "moron".

No thanks. I don't take direction from paranoid welts.

Perhaps your style of mocking child abuse and paranoid ramblings might be better suited at Rangers Media where all the other oddballs congregate.

So the Ps&Ds go tonto while we phlegmatic Bears wait and see.  Apart from BiS, of course, but he's just learning the ropes.

Wee note to BiS: My teenage daughters are calmer and surer in judgement than the ghirls who post regularly on the Rangers threads.  Don't think you're dealing with rational people here.

Archived