Joey Barton....Get the popcorn, the fun & games have just begun.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

"Rangers are making no comment on the matter."

Probably the most surprising thing about the whole affair, tbh. :lol:

Hi Norman, are you still having secret meetings with people in the know?

Barton has probably skelped more Rangers players in training than the Hibs fans did that day at Hampden.

C'mon Rangers, get your fans militia on to the training ground to protect them & get a statement issued blaming Sturgeon, SNP, Police Scotland, SFA, SPFL, Celtic, Hibs, Motherwell & the media.

You know you want to.

Barton has probably skelped more Rangers players in training than the Hibs fans did that day at Hampden.

C'mon Rangers, get your fans militia on to the training ground to protect them & get a statement issued blaming Sturgeon, SNP, Police Scotland, SFA, SPFL, Celtic, Hibs, Motherwell & the media.

You know you want to.

You forgot United in that...

36 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Nobody actually believed Rowntrees tweets to be true. Anyone who thought that, you've been whooshed.

From the BBC,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37378180

Or I might be mistaken here and you might have meant the sectarian slurs and punch happy Barton?, anyhoo doesn't detract from the lolsa that Barton has been told to f**k aff until Monday?

From the BBC,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37378180

Or I might be mistaken here and you might have meant the sectarian slurs and punch happy Barton?, anyhoo doesn't detract from the lolsa that Barton has been told to f**k aff until Monday?

I have no doubt that this fallout happened like everyone else, but the orange this f that knock out punch stuff that Rowntree was tweeting about is obviously satire

1 hour ago, MarkoRaj said:

Lol that Simon Rowntree is the biggest troll on twitter. It's amazing what people will believe

This. The accounts been at it for years now.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I have no doubt that this fallout happened like everyone else, but the orange this f that knock out punch stuff that Rowntree was tweeting about is obviously satire

Righty O', got ya now. Was probably handbags at 20 paces and Joey Budgie Baws Barton was tweeting like crazy and got himself put in the hen house for getting his feathers into a ruffle.

Record reporting this,

JOEY BARTON’S Rangers career could be in doubt after the veteran was banished from Rangers training after going head-to-head in the changing rooms with manager Mark Warburton.

I do hope Budgie Baws Barton has a play if fit written into his contract. :)

Could be fun watching Barton being picked to play but doesn't give two fucks on the pitch doing nothing other than losing the plot. :lol:

So, in conclusion, c***s signs for a bunch of c***s who get cunted by their most cunty rivals then he manages to outcunt himself by having a scrap with another c**t in his team and then he gets cunted out by said bunch of c***s?

8 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

I think it's a smokescreen by 'Sellic' supporting Barton to diffuse the meedja crucifixion of The bhoys pumping in the Champions league.

Barton to sign for Celtic? He's a fan after all...:thumsup2

Archived