Forfar Athletic v Stirling Albion

Just now, rhliston said:

Yes I know but for some strange reason the Board will not get rid of them. Don`t know what it will take to get rid of McLaren & Corrigan probably us in the bottom spot heading for the Lowland League if we are not careful.

Why would they have Layne and Henderson on the bench!? Marc McKenzie middle of the park? Really? 

As for us weren't great and won 4-1. Adam was outstanding, in all aspects. Ten goals in all comps for Peters..what a signing.

Looking forward to next week now.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would they have Layne and Henderson on the bench!? Marc McKenzie middle of the park? Really? 

As for us weren't great and won 4-1. Adam was outstanding, in all aspects. Ten goals in all comps for Peters..what a signing.

Hopefully we get a big support down there . Could be 8 clear at least by this time next week already

2 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Give him his due he is a hard working player but that's all he has to offer?

Surely you need a winger that can beat his man and at least try and put in some crosses?

You clearly don't get to the games much.  He's been one of our best players this season.  For me, he's being played out of position, better in the middle.

When he's not having a good game, he doesn't hide, he buckles down and gets on with it and still puts a shift in.  First name on the team sheet every week.  

You clearly don't get to the games much.  He's been one of our best players this season.  For me, he's being played out of position, better in the middle.

When he's not having a good game, he doesn't hide, he buckles down and gets on with it and still puts a shift in.  First name on the team sheet every week.  

Exactly Always a thorn in the oppositions side. And you can see he cares, every time something doesn't quite come off he's swearing/kicking advertising boards etc.

No idea why Layne and Henderson were on the bench have to ask McLaren that one, as for McKenzie not a midfielder again question marks for the manager. Did not expect anything today and got nothing so not surprised.

I didn't think you's were that bad [emoji848]

Can't score, worst defensive record in the League, that's 12 goals conceded in 3 away games this season average of 4 a game. No wonder we are 2nd bottom behind Montrose on goal difference.

Guest bernardblack
Lister will never be in the Sanny league i am afraid.

I sincerely hope you mean that Lister is an improvement?

I love Sanny as much as the next man, but a footballer he is not

On 17 September 2016 at 18:51, dee_62 said:

Very good result against a sticky team. We never really got on top of them until late on when it opened up a bit.
Stirling were positive throughout leaving 2 and 3 men up at our corners. Kept our full backs pinned back and our entire midfield struggled to pass the ball through the lines at times. Probably had one of their quieter matches.
Lister and Peters ran their socks off and Adam had a couple of cracking saves and also a couple of decent blocks to keep us level/1 up.

Schoolboy error from me as I coughed to the wife that I had a couple of quid on 4-1 just after Danny had missed a chance in stoppage time. Thought the ref was going to blow, only for the game to continue and Danny to eventually notch. Damn...now she's speaking about going out for a meal with the winnings. Not quite the evening out I had in mind. Lesson learned though.

We took off a defender looking for the equaliser and lost 2 goals at the death. 

On 17 September 2016 at 20:20, Jupiter Jazz said:

Neither have been playing well.

Archived