Killie vs Thistle 17th September

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, the west curve said:

Some team will get a real doing and it could be Thistle on Sat. 

I couldn't disagree more. The foundations are looking more stable. We're showing more endeavour with the odd bit of class thrown in, but I see no signs of anyone taking a doing from us. 

10 hours ago, the west curve said:

I think Killie are starting to gel. Some team will get a real doing and it could be Thistle on Sat. 

We used to say the same at the start of the season when Gerry Collins signed an entire squad of jobbers.

Its the hope that kills you.

I think Killie are starting to gel. Some team will get a real doing and it could be Thistle on Sat. 

We can't' be any worse at Rugby Park v them than last season. The problem is I don't know our best line up and Kiltie will still be missing who would be a certain starter. 

I don't really agree with this. I think this season will be incredibly scrappy and we'll have to rely on fighting for narrow victories rather than putting a few past teams like we did in the Mixu era. The good thing is that we have a manager who looks right up for the scrap, and from what I've seen he's instilled that into the team as well.

One good thing is we seem to have a bit of dig and heart about us this season. Too many times under AJ and GL we didn't appear to even give a shit. A hard working team will always grind out results as we have seen last 2 games. Just need to add some football to the graft. We can always dream. 

On 9/14/2016 at 14:10, killiepiemuncher said:

That always seems to be our problem. A good display/result against the "big boys" only to utterly fall apart against our bottom 6 rivals.

We're the opposite, really. Had very good records against fellow bottom six sides the past couple of seasons, and got f**k all from Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts whilst the likes of yourselves, Accies, etc seem to be able to take points off the better teams.

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

We're the opposite, really. Had very good records against fellow bottom six sides the past couple of seasons, and got f**k all from Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts whilst the likes of yourselves, Accies, etc seem to be able to take points off the better teams.

I think your way is better. I'd take humpings off those three if it meant beating yourselves, Accies and ICT

Apologies for a stupid question but I usually only go to home games and would like to make my first visit to Kilmarnock.

Is it ok to buy away tickets at the gate, the Killie website says to just get them from the away club and there is no link at ptfc.co.uk ?

7 minutes ago, Sesh said:

Apologies for a stupid question but I usually only go to home games and would like to make my first visit to Kilmarnock.

Is it ok to buy away tickets at the gate, the Killie website says to just get them from the away club and there is no link at ptfc.co.uk ?

Always been PATG at Killie any time I've been.

Archived