Hibs v Ayr

18 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I watched them whilst also trying to entertain the kids. I assumed it was Nicky but then I read the BBC report.

I'm glad the captain is back producing (going forward at least). He's always been one of our best attacking outlets.

Aye definately Devlin

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, stevep56 said:

Whatever folk may think of Lennon, it seems we have to thank him for assisting Ian McCall to get the managers job.

http://beta.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/36565711

Having undertaken the same journey as McCall( 5 years is a lot of soul searching, far more than most will ever do) we might be fortunate to have a manager with his talent and commitment.

Having undertaken the same journey as McCall( 5 years is a lot of soul searching, far more than most will ever do) we might be fortunate to have a manager with his talent and commitment.

Definitely, I was surprised when he was announced as manager as I'd completely forgotten about him. Despite the criticism he may get regards to signing or not making Ayr full time theres not a better manager that we'd be able to attract right now.

6 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

A bump in the road/s but I fully expect to see green and white ribbons on the top two league's respective trophies by the end of the season.

Brings a tear to the eye just thinking about it.

Why on earth does a fan of a team that should be challenging at the top end of the top league care who wins the top league, how much is a return to Glasgow?

Archived