Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
latapythelegend

Falkirk vs Dundee United

Recommended Posts

Dinnae greet noo. :lol:

What I said about our SPL encounters is absolutely true.

If your travelling support is increasing then so be it; glad to hear it. Maybe it's reaching the level where a bigger club than ourselves brings more than us. Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FifeArab said:


we had 2000 at Dunfermline on Saturday, probably more than you take and they're your "rivals".

Deary me. Were you snivelling writing that?

You did have an atrocious away support in our SPL days for the size of club you are.

Your support at Dunfermline last weekend isn't the norm.

We've had more than 2000 at EEP many times.

Now, the big question is how many of your so called 'supporters' prefer to do the supporting from Dundee via a TV?

Game certainly looks a tasty 1 at the mo and for once Alba have picked well.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Deary me. Were you snivelling writing that?

You did have an atrocious away support in our SPL days for the size of club you are.

Your support at Dunfermline last weekend isn't the norm.

We've had more than 2000 at EEP many times.

Now, the big question is how many of your so called 'supporters' prefer to do the supporting from Dundee via a TV.

Game certainly looks a tasty 1 at the mo and for once Alba have picked well.

I'll be watching the game on Alba but if it had been an early kick-off rather than a late one I would have travelled down.

I find all this talk of crowd sizes a bit boring other than its comparing our home gates to our wee city rivals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I've just realised that Falkirk still give Mark Kerr a game. Fucking hell.

 

I've only seen Kerr playing a few times for Falkirk but he's always been very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I've just realised that Falkirk still give Mark Kerr a game. Fucking hell.

 

I'm sure Houston will have this post pinned to the changing room wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm sure Houston will have this post pinned to the changing room wall



If Mark can't spot Kris Boyd standing in front of our 'keeper then I have my doubts he would notice an angry post-it note stuck on the wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

 


If Mark can't spot Kris Boyd standing in front of our 'keeper then I have my doubts he would notice an angry post-it note stuck on the wall.

 

I have no idea what that means but I do enjoy your avatars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I have no idea what that means but I do enjoy your avatars.

Poor old Mark will be forever remembered for his backpass during the League Cup Final against Rangers that effectively won them them the game (we shat it during the penalty shoot out). Given it was basically the last thing that Eddie Thompson probably ever saw footballing wise it is a pretty big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our away crowds have actually improved in recent seasons and given the fairly positive atmosphere surrounding the team right now I would imagine a support of about 1500ish will be travelling through to Falkirk. I'll be one of them, hoping to go for some food and drink beforehand (in the much recommended Behind the Wall). 

I'd be pleased with a point from this to be honest. If we can beat Morton the weekend after then a win a draw and then a win would suit me before we travel to Hibs the week after. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Poor old Mark will be forever remembered for his backpass during the League Cup Final against Rangers that effectively won them them the game (we shat it during the penalty shoot out). Given it was basically the last thing that Eddie Thompson probably ever saw footballing wise it is a pretty big deal.

Nothing more than the old git deserved and quite apt to be honest

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1,500 would be decent from United, given it's a later KO and on TV. Always a better atmosphere when the away side fill a decent amount of the North Stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would start same team other Robson in for Dixon and Smith for Murray.

Will be a tough game I think, get to see ranks again what a time to be alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Nothing more than the old git deserved and quite apt to be honest

Good for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, powerhouse7 said:

Would start same team other Robson in for Dixon and Smith for Murray.

Will be a tough game I think, get to see ranks again what a time to be alive.

If Murdoch is fit I would imagine he would come back in for Telfer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How's Murdoch being doing for Dundee United?



He had a really good pre-season but has been very hit and miss since the competitive stuff started. Flood is a definite pick every week and at the moment Murdoch probably is too but only because we don't have too many options in that area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Struggling to see past a 2-0 United win against a team 1/3 full of United rejects and Baldy at the helm.

2-0. Andreu, McCracken o.g.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...