Falkirk vs Dundee United

23 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I'm not sure the 3 sides thing makes you more of a diddy.

Partick, Hamilton and Inverness are all Premier league and yet don't have 4 sides.

Although they collectively have about 7 fans so maybe I will stop talking.

Tbf, Partick, Hamilton and Inverness are clearly diddies.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Are you seriously comparing Willo unfavourably to Ryan Dow? You're clearly a man with his finger on the pulse.

Saw Utd quite a few times about 3 yrs ago, thought Dow was excellent (I'm guessing he has backtracked since), Flood has never done it for me.

14 hours ago, peeeel said:

Lies

:lol:  I can't imagine why you would think I would lie about something like that.  I honestly couldn't tell you the games I have watched him in but he was very good and in one game easily MotM.  He was very much like Flood is for us at the minute.

I thought he was hit and miss at United and can never remember him being outstanding but some players gell differently in different teams with different formations and maybe Kerr has just found the right footballing 'fit' that has allowed him to play at his best.

13 hours ago, Waffelz said:

Hopefully Rankin doesn't produce his 1 in 19 good games. He always went hiding against Willo Flood so no worries. 

Tony Andreu will score and Falkirk will be thankful we've done our bit for the lower league industry by dropping down a division to sprinkle our charm. That's a Tangerine Pound Fact. 

I still reckon Rankin will be on the bench unless UTD have a fancy dan formation.

Rankin has done well as a sub last two weeks, so why change that

1 hour ago, powerhouse7 said:

Falkirk team as good as last year?

Id say nope on quality but yes on Quantity, Will Vaulks is a huge miss that we could never fully replace, Alston is replaceable just that we havent fully done that yet for me

Archived