Falkirk vs Dundee United

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, FifeArab said:

we had 2000 at Dunfermline on Saturday, probably more than you take and they're your "rivals".

Deary me. Were you snivelling writing that?

You did have an atrocious away support in our SPL days for the size of club you are.

Your support at Dunfermline last weekend isn't the norm.

We've had more than 2000 at EEP many times.

Now, the big question is how many of your so called 'supporters' prefer to do the supporting from Dundee via a TV?

Game certainly looks a tasty 1 at the mo and for once Alba have picked well.

13 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Deary me. Were you snivelling writing that?

You did have an atrocious away support in our SPL days for the size of club you are.

Your support at Dunfermline last weekend isn't the norm.

We've had more than 2000 at EEP many times.

Now, the big question is how many of your so called 'supporters' prefer to do the supporting from Dundee via a TV.

Game certainly looks a tasty 1 at the mo and for once Alba have picked well.

I'll be watching the game on Alba but if it had been an early kick-off rather than a late one I would have travelled down.

I find all this talk of crowd sizes a bit boring other than its comparing our home gates to our wee city rivals.

3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I have no idea what that means but I do enjoy your avatars.

Poor old Mark will be forever remembered for his backpass during the League Cup Final against Rangers that effectively won them them the game (we shat it during the penalty shoot out). Given it was basically the last thing that Eddie Thompson probably ever saw footballing wise it is a pretty big deal.

Our away crowds have actually improved in recent seasons and given the fairly positive atmosphere surrounding the team right now I would imagine a support of about 1500ish will be travelling through to Falkirk. I'll be one of them, hoping to go for some food and drink beforehand (in the much recommended Behind the Wall). 

I'd be pleased with a point from this to be honest. If we can beat Morton the weekend after then a win a draw and then a win would suit me before we travel to Hibs the week after. 

26 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Poor old Mark will be forever remembered for his backpass during the League Cup Final against Rangers that effectively won them them the game (we shat it during the penalty shoot out). Given it was basically the last thing that Eddie Thompson probably ever saw footballing wise it is a pretty big deal.

Nothing more than the old git deserved and quite apt to be honest

Guest Back Post Misses
1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I've just realised that Falkirk still give Mark Kerr a game. Fucking hell.

He was the best player on the park last weekend.

23 minutes ago, powerhouse7 said:

Would start same team other Robson in for Dixon and Smith for Murray.

Will be a tough game I think, get to see ranks again what a time to be alive.

If Murdoch is fit I would imagine he would come back in for Telfer.

How's Murdoch being doing for Dundee United?

He had a really good pre-season but has been very hit and miss since the competitive stuff started. Flood is a definite pick every week and at the moment Murdoch probably is too but only because we don't have too many options in that area.

Archived