17th sept, Ross County come to ibrox

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Nah our wee Jock is a Celtic 'supporter' he just lacks the bus fare.

haha Jock is a Celtic supporter (first for sure) but also a County supporter (and go to matches fairly regularly). People ask why I am not just a County supporter (and no I am not a glory hunter as I supported Celtic through thin and thinner in the past :-) ) but when I first went to see County I was standing behind a rope at the bottom of a grassy bank with my dad (probably about forty odd years ago) and County were Highland league. I certainly never thought County would ever be a SPL club nor win a National Trophy (and I was there as well as at the Scottish Cup Final against Dundee United). I do get to Parkhead a few times a season as well but not as often as I used to and am planning heading to Inverness tomorrow ;-)

Our team:: Foderingham, Tavernier, Wilson, Hill, Wallace; Halliday, Holt, Windass; Waghorn, Garner, McKay

Substitutes: Gilks, Hodson, Crooks, Miller, O’Halloran, Kranjcar, Forrester.

Pretty decent line up and, in the absence of Pal Joey, we may get back to playing football again.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Curate's egg of a first half.  Good work from Windass and Halliday but some poor finishing.

County have been utter dug shite - you know this as they've even managed to make Danny Wilson look good - and why Curran is still on the park is a mystery.

Did Shalk not nearly score for County?

3 hours ago, The Tedi said:

No confidence going into this game at all, we simply have not gelled as a team this season and the new signings have shown very little so far, hope I am wrong but I am going 1:1

And the backsliding begins from the moron.

Archived