17th sept, Ross County come to ibrox

Except he is right.  You were dug shite's dug shite today.

OK you got a point and I expect 'bitter' 'seething' pished again' remarks but that was certainly the worst display of 'football' ever seen at Ibrox.  You didn't even try and play.

The Old Rangers 'didn't even try and play' on their run to the UEFA Cup Final but I bet you didn't give a single f**k

Of course they played, they played AND got a result

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

I would think just seven days removed from arguably the worst performance in both your club's histories you might be a little more inclined to keep your head below the parapet.

Dug shite football and dug shite English.  Still, you gained a point today so 'the parapet' is fine.

Except he is right.  You were dug shite's dug shite today.

OK you got a point and I expect 'bitter' 'seething' pished again' remarks but that was certainly the worst display of 'football' ever seen at Ibrox.  You didn't even try and play.

Classless pish.

Worst display of football ever at Ibrox? Drama queen.

As alluded to by another poster, your uefa cup run of 2008 or whenever it was was the most anti football team I have seen anywhere in any. Country. Truly shameful by your standards.

19 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The Old Rangers 'didn't even try and play' on their run to the UEFA Cup Final but I bet you didn't give a single f**k

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

As alluded to by another poster, your uefa cup run of 2008 or whenever it was was the most anti football team I have seen anywhere in any. Country. Truly shameful by your standards.

So I can't criticise County because we 'parked the bus' a few times on the way to a UEFA cup final 8 years ago?

Aye, very good.

Am I still allowed to laugh at the chap's horrific use of the apostrophe or has diddydome found a time when a Rangers player was even worse grammatically?

So I can't criticise County because we 'parked the bus' a few times on the way to a UEFA cup final 8 years ago?

Aye, very good.

Am I still allowed to laugh at the chap's horrific use of the apostrophe or has diddydome found a time when a Rangers player was even worse grammatically?

No

The point is there's no right way or wrong way to try and play which you should know, because of the old clubs exploits in Europe.

You play to get points, doesn't matter how you get them, that's what county did and it worked

Although I'd back them to get all 3 if they did come out and play the way you wanted them to so maybe you should be glad they were happy going for a point

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The point is there's no right way or wrong way to try and play which you should know, because of the old clubs exploits in Europe.

Aye well, I can see why you're backing up the wee Dingwall chap - on both counts.

Aye, very good.

No, but describing them as the worst ever side at Ibrox is laughable and I can confidently say that without having even seen it.

I referred to 2008 as that side was possibly the most painfully negative side in Europe I have ever seen.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

No, but describing them as the worst ever side at Ibrox is laughable and I can confidently say that without having even seen it.

Even if you filter it down a little and avoid any apostrophe debate there is absolutely no question that this was County's absolutely worst ever performance at Ibrox.  Will you accept that?

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Even if you filter it down a little and avoid any apostrophe debate there is absolutely no question that this was County's absolutely worst ever performance at Ibrox.  Will you accept that?

As it's the first time they have played at Ibrox then it was indeed their worst but also best performance.

They can hopefully never be as bad again

3 minutes ago, scoobles said:

As it's the first time they have played at Ibrox then it was indeed their worst but also best performance.

They can hopefully never be as bad again

So Ross County have never played at Ibrox before?...

Daft comment.

The first league meeting between the sides and it's as if County/Rangers have been playing each other for years.

Hammer Throwers. Auntie Fitba. Parking The Bus. Time Wasters. Cloggers. Shitfest.

Reminds me of The Adams Years.

More please.

PowttJS.gif

3 minutes ago, placidcasual345 said:

He's absolutely right. Your mob completely shit-fested their way to the UEFA cup final and it was celebrated wildly. Now you've got your panties in a bunch because Ross County has the audacity to park the bus at your shitehole.

So we can't criticise a team because we may or may not have adopted a similar/dissimilar style in some games in an unrelated competition about a decade ago?

Just when you think the diddies couldn't get any diddier they come out with this utter shite.

2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

So Ross County have never played at Ibrox before?...

Daft comment.

From your very own fallowfallow

At Rangers (0)   At Ross County (2)
Results Total %   Results Total %
Rangers 0 0.00   Ross County 0 0.00
Ross County 0 0.00   Rangers 2 100.00
Draws 0 0.00   Draws 0 0.00
Goals Total Av.pg   Goals Total Av.pg
Rangers 0 0.00   Ross County 3 1.50
Ross County 0 0.00   Rangers 5 2.50
On Neutral Ground (0)   Overall (2 matches)
Results Total %   Results Total %
Rangers 0 0.00   Rangers 2 100.00
Ross County 0 0.00   Ross County 0 0.00
Draws 0 0.00   Draws 0 0.00
Goals Total Av.pg   Goals Total Av.pg
Rangers 0 0.00   Rangers 5 2.50
Ross County 0 0.00   Ross County 3 1.50
Records
Highest Aggregate 5 Ross County  2 - 3 Rangers 2000/2001 
Highest Rangers score: 3

Twat

Archived