17th sept, Ross County come to ibrox

1 hour ago, milhouse said:

Decent enough banter, imo.

I, for one, am looking forward to the dwindling attendances. Roughly 25,000 blue seats by February, I reckon.

If they keep this up, it won't be very long before the boycotts and Benny Bannermans shit stained bed sheets start becoming the norm about how they deserve better. :)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

Was trying to show the players where the goal was, too much exuberance imo

Watch out everybody?

The fhud if given the chance will have posters banned and warned along with many posts and threads deleted.

Tedi Wallace is a *****

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I thought Barton was the war chest opened? :lol: The fanny is going to war with everyone including his own team mates and staff. :)

A ****** in a ***'s World :(

A solid defensive display from County today. Set out to keep men behind the ball and frustrate Rangers and it worked perfectly. Towards the end you could see Rangers had run out of ideas. 

Shout out to the absolute roaster who as we were queuing to get back on to the bus run over to us to let us know that "we were the shittest team to have ever visited Ibrox and we should be thrown out of the league and sent back to the Highland league" Such a glorious moment 

1 minute ago, tintax said:

A solid defensive display from County today. Set out to keep men behind the ball and frustrate Rangers and it worked perfectly. Towards the end you could see Rangers had run out of ideas. 

Shout out to the absolute roaster who as we were queuing to get back on to the bus run over to us to let us know that "we were the shittest team to have ever visited Ibrox and we should be thrown out of the league and sent back to the Highland league" Such a glorious moment 

:lol:  Classic!

2 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Watch out everybody?

The fhud if given the chance will have posters banned and warned along with many posts and threads deleted.

Tedi Wallace is a *****

Look mate, just because we are taking the piss out of Rangers in here doesn't mean you're suddenly one of the cool kids. Your mob can f**k off as well. 

38 minutes ago, tintax said:

Except he is right.  You were dug shite's dug shite today.

OK you got a point and I expect 'bitter' 'seething' pished again' remarks but that was certainly the worst display of 'football' ever seen at Ibrox.  You didn't even try and play.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Except he is right.  You were dug shite's dug shite today.

OK you got a point and I expect 'bitter' 'seething' pished again' remarks but that was certainly the worst display of 'football' ever seen at Ibrox.  You didn't even try and play.

I would think just seven days removed from arguably the worst performance in both your club's histories you might be a little more inclined to keep your head below the parapet.

Archived