17th sept, Ross County come to ibrox

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Missing this one tomorrow, given my ST to my pal's old fella. Heading over the water for Carrick Rangers Vs Linfield, hopefully see a better game than last Saturday!![emoji6]

The glory hunters ditching their club already.

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

The glory hunters ditching their club already.

Long standing agreement, a couple of pals who follow Carrick and Linfield respectively have done their trip to Ibrox, we promised this in return before the fixtures were out. Hardly glory hunting ya wee dick!

Long standing agreement, a couple of pals who follow Carrick and Linfield respectively have done their trip to Ibrox, we promised this in return before the fixtures were out. Hardly glory hunting ya wee dick!

Lose one game and suddenly stop using your season ticket?

Guess that's what happens when you don't have the same emotional attachment to your new club.

8 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Is the Linfield one coming over for the big one in three weeks?

Are you joining him?

24 minutes ago, Darren Ronosy said:

3-1 Rangers. I think the game will be tight, with Rangers winning in the end. Would like to see the team changed quite a lot from last week, Windass starting in the middle alongside Rossiter and Halliday/Holt. Garner up top again, with waghorn and MoH. I hear the central defensive options are limited, making matters even worse in that department, think the Ross County attack could potentially cause problems for us in that area of the park.

Anyway, I have faith in the gaffer and the team. WATP

Why are you the People? 

What kind of People are you? 

It was funny your old Club dying. 

1 hour ago, MJC said:

Good luck Rangers.

Cheers bro.....

36 minutes ago, Darren Ronosy said:

3-1 Rangers. I think the game will be tight, with Rangers winning in the end. Would like to see the team changed quite a lot from last week, Windass starting in the middle alongside Rossiter and Halliday/Holt. Garner up top again, with waghorn and MoH. I hear the central defensive options are limited, making matters even worse in that department, think the Ross County attack could potentially cause problems for us in that area of the park.

Anyway, I have faith in the gaffer and the team. WATP

Isn't Rossiter Injured?  I'd go with windass, halliday and Holt in the middle (Forrester if Holt's not 100% fit)

8 minutes ago, shull said:

Come on the famous Glasgow Rangers.

On yersel Sull.

Archived