17th sept, Ross County come to ibrox

Can't remember much about county, infact nothing at all but can warbs pick the players up off the floor and regroup?

Depending on injuries I'd go with..

Foderingham

Tav, Wilson, hill and Wallace

Windass, halliday and Holt

Barrie, Garner and waggy

More or less last season's team and one thatll be quicker and spread the ball aboot better

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Vounty :lol:

You thick c**t.

TBF, Bennett was always Vounty make a complete c**t of it.

Sorry TGIG, I'm all out of love and no greenies left from the massacre at Parkhead. I owe you one Bro.

41 minutes ago, bennett said:

Can't remember much about county, infact nothing at all but can warbs pick the players up off the floor and regroup?

Good man, Ben.  We got pumped but we look forward to the next yin.  The Diddy masses will be all over this like a cheap suit, as is their wont.

I like your team but MoH needs a run out.  I'd go with:

Foderingham

Tav, Wilson, Hill and Wallace

Windass, Halliday and Holt

Barrie, Garner and MoH

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Good man, Ben.  We got pumped but we look forward to the next yin.  The Diddy masses will be all over this like a cheap suit, as is their wont.

I like your team but MoH needs a run out.  I'd go with:

Foderingham

Tav, Wilson, Hill and Wallace

Windass, Halliday and Holt

Barrie, Garner and MoH

Wait a minute?, you look forward to being pumped again? :lol: You and Benny been drinking from the same toilet again?

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Let's hope they didn't smash the toilet up after.

Fuxake???? I need to go platinum? too many lols and not enough positive rep to hand out. :(

If the auld fart runs out of toilet duck I do fear the worst and he might pan the toilet right in. Pun intended.

55 minutes ago, bennett said:

Can't remember much about county, infact nothing at all

It's one of the long standing joys of P&B, seeing someone trying to belittle a club/player/forum member by showing how pig ignorant they are. That the concept works in their mind speaks volumes.

1 hour ago, Staggie52 said:

Don't know anything about The Rangers, never played them so always good to go to a new ground. I'm sure they'll welcome us.

It wasn't a dig, just that for four years I've  only watched the league that we're in.

We welcome everykunt graciously.

Can see County getting something here. County are a stuffy, solid team on their day with competent players all over the park. If Rangers go too gung-ho or don't give County enough respect (both very likely tbh) they could get a bloody nose here.

I think Boyce will be licking his lips at the thought of the Rangers centres halves. They're unconvincing to say the least. Boyce is a beast when on form and this could be the right time for him to go to Ibrox.

12 hours ago, Daydream said:

Can see County getting something here. County are a stuffy, solid team on their day with competent players all over the park. If Rangers go too gung-ho or don't give County enough respect (both very likely tbh) they could get a bloody nose here.

I don't see where this not giving respect thing comes from, we always give opponents respect.

So I'm guessing it'll be counter attacking from county then, 2 - 1 to the gers with a late winner.

The 5-1 pumping probably not what we wanted going into this fixture, no doubt the Rangers players will be hurting and Warburton demanding a reaction.

Presumably McEveley and Senderos will be ok for this one, ban for 2 yellows kicks in 14 days after, or have the rules changed again?

Not too bothered if McEveley is missing, too many errors, in the build-up to the Accies winner 2 weeks ago and a poor performance yesterday I thought.

Been told to wear a hard hat to this since we will be pelted with pies and coins? That was from Aberdeen fans though, surely us diddy highlanders wont bother you. I can't see it being any worse than visiting Celtic Park, which is grim, we'll see.

I don't see where this not giving respect thing comes from, we always give opponents respect.

You're manager admitted last season that he never had us scouted before our Cup tie as he believed if rangers played their best it wouldn't matter how we played...

Archived