Luke Cage

King Kebab

Release date of September 30th on Netflix, think it's the usual deal, all episodes released on the same day so a big FO binge watch is looking inevitable!!!:thumsup2

• 2 weeks later...

It's brilliant. Best Marvel tv spin-off yet. Just clocked that every episode us named after a Gang Starr tune, too.

Oh, and "bring the mutha fuckin' ruckus, bring the mutha, bring the mutha fuckin' ruckus"...yes!

Muhammad and Younge scored the series. Saadiq is one of the performer's in the villain's club. I'm three episodes in and Faith Evans and Charles Bradley have also guested.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the weakest of the three marvel/Netflix shows, not bad but lacked the action of daredevil.

What's with the picture of the fat guy wearing a crown that they kept showing?

Probably the weakest of the three marvel/Netflix shows, not bad but lacked the action of daredevil.

What's with the picture of the fat guy wearing a crown that they kept showing?

It was Cottonmouths' musical hero..... B.I.G.

In the Marvel Netflix adaptations it wasn't as good as Jessica Jones S1, it was as good as DD S1, and was better than DD S2. All in all another good  series with a different feel to the others. Occasional bum episode, particularly in the second half of the series. Music was great and I though all the main characters put in good performances.

Archived