All new ISIS thread

THE KING

ISIS looking to win the battle of hearts and minds by blowing up Christmas markets. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/204868/death-cult-threatens-massacres-at-xmas-markets-and-events-warn-terror-cops/

Some good wee phrases in there:

'It is feared brutalised ISIS jihadis from European countries could begin returning home as the death cult continues to lose territory and suffer more heavy losses in Syria and Iraq.'

Thank god for Brexit! European jihadis won't be coming here now.

'The radicalised warriors could plan atrocities in revenge for the obliteration of its cherished Caliphate – which has shocked the world with its savagery.'

Radicalised warriors. Whit?

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Not heard much from ISIS recently. One hit wonders. Won't be going there on holiday now.

I'm sure there has been an agreement between media outlets not to report their atrocities and give them the publicity they crave because they are still regularly committing brutal acts but just not getting the coverage anymore.

32 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm sure there has been an agreement between media outlets not to report their atrocities and give them the publicity they crave because they are still regularly committing brutal acts but just not getting the coverage anymore.

Agreed. It took a while, but it seems common sense has kicked in and our media have mostly stopped disseminating terrorist propaganda. Although the Sun referring to them as 'warriors' might still encourage a few more home=grown jihadis to sign up.

Agreed. It took a while, but it seems common sense has kicked in and our media have mostly stopped disseminating terrorist propaganda. Although the Sun referring to them as 'warriors' might still encourage a few more home=grown jihadis to sign up.

Hopefully they'll let us know when the first Christmas Market gets it. Hope it's not Edinburgh. That would really put me off my mulled wine.

6 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Saw a report on the BBC that began by describing how ISIS impaled a baby on a sword, cooked it over a fire and forced the mother to eat it.  Didn't read any more but it seems the BBC are quite happy to keep reporting it.

Are you sure you didn't dream that?

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Hopefully they'll let us know when the first Christmas Market gets it. Hope it's not Edinburgh. That would really put me off my mulled wine.

I've been so badly fleeced at Winter Wonderland so often that I can't say I'd be too sorry to see it getting ISIS'ed. 

Saw a report on the BBC that began by describing how ISIS impaled a baby on a sword, cooked it over a fire and forced the mother to eat it.  Didn't read any more but it seems the BBC are quite happy to keep reporting it.

She says it tasted a bit like chicken.

On 25 November 2016 at 08:45, NewBornBairn said:

Don't believe that, wouldn't have been halal.

On 25/11/2016 at 14:42, Scary Bear said:

Not heard much from ISIS recently. One hit wonders. Won't be going there on holiday now.

On 25/11/2016 at 16:39, Scary Bear said:

7 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

We should maybe organise a friendly. Beat them and it could help our rankings. Heard they've lost a few key players.

Top bantz by Scary Bear on this thread.

On 11/25/2016 at 06:50, Dee Man said:

You can still fill us in on them in your role as the Mark Kermode of ISIS films. 

• 2 weeks later...