Ayr v Falkirk - Friday Night Football

callum-ayr

Hart

Devlin  Rose  Murphy  Boyle

Crawford  Wardrope  Gilmour

McGuffie

O'Connell  Forrest

Subs: Fleming, Balatoni, Meggat, Adams Docherty, Harkins, Johnstone

Something different, freshen things up and try out the strikers.  Ken strikers, folk whop score goals and that?  At least try one of the 3/4 we have available please Ian.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Hart

McGuffie

Thomas  Nisbet

Subs: Fleming, Balatoni, Meggat, Docherty, Harkins, Forrest, O'Connell

Something different, freshen things up and try out the strikers.  Ken strikers, folk whop score goals and that?  At least try one of the 3/4 we have available please Ian.

Thomas has been called up to the Welsh u21 side and Nisbet is unavailable as it's the cup. It's going to be Forrest upfront again isn't it? Yay. 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Thomas has been called up to the Welsh u21 side and Nisbet is unavailable as it's the cup. It's going to be Forrest upfront again isn't it? Yay. 

Aye a posted this before I realised Thomas was called up and forgot about Nisbet.  f**k it fire O'Connell up there with Forrest LOLOLOL

5 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Hart

McGuffie

O'Connell  Forrest

Subs: Fleming, Balatoni, Meggat, Adams Docherty, Harkins, Johnstone

Re-arranged my lineups!

Think this could be a good game tonight, hopefully a decent ground to justify the day change, however I know a few folk, including myself that are going that wouldn't have went tomorrow or even made Sunday.  With it being a cup game their will be less pressure and more of a go for it attitude.  Not really wanting extra time. 2-1 home win, Forrest and Gilmour for Ayr!

15 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Where do I park? I mind driving to Ayr a good few years ago, we parked in a red blaze car park about a mile away from the ground. (Every other time I've got the train or bus)

If you're talking about Craigie Park, were you drink driving? :lol:It's litteraly a 2 min walk and that's where the buses park, just next to the skate park.

It can't have been Craigie park, I don't think. It was on the left, we had to then walk up a hill then then along a straight road for about 10 minutes. The last time I drove there was when Iain McCall was manager of falkirk. I think falkirk won 3-1. That must be about 13 years ago.

41 minutes ago, ka202 said:

It can't have been Craigie park, I don't think. It was on the left, we had to then walk up a hill then then along a straight road for about 10 minutes. The last time I drove there was when Iain McCall was manager of falkirk. I think falkirk won 3-1. That must be about 13 years ago.

Genuinely racking my brains and no idea where that would be, Northfield Park is the only one around the area I can think of, but that's only about double the distance of Craigie and there are no hills....

Hopefully another 3-1 win for McCall ;)

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:34, Gaz FFC said:

I'm wi you.

Amazed he is still a Falkirk player. Seems Houstie sees something he can work wi there.

Incredible record for the development team tbf

According to the website in November 2014, Shepherd was given an extension which took him up to this summer.

For me he's been excellent for the U20s ever since he came back from Brechin. He's scoring goals and giving defenders a torrid time no matter who the opposition are. In fairness, so are both O' Hara and Austin. Right now, we probably have one of the best strikeforces in the Development League.

I'd like to see all of them get a run in the first team to see if they can do it at a higher level, but Bairdys found his shooting boots again, McHugh was phenomenal at the end of last year and big Lee, is well, big Lee. :wub:

Archived