which junior team do you hate the most and why?

hardest ned in glasgow

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, passbackdave said:

I c the papers r picking up a few votes because of our fans lol quality.

Mon the papers (and the fans)

Your support is ok but I once overheard a couple of balloons trying to lord it at a game because you once played Celtic in a Semi. It was toe curlingly arrogant at the time and gave the impression of acting too good and too big for Junior football when it's quite evident from results and trophies won that you very much aren't.

the guys who have made peace with the fact you are a Junior side are usually brand new though.

Your support is ok but I once overheard a couple of balloons trying to lord it at a game because you once played Celtic in a Semi. It was toe curlingly arrogant at the time and gave the impression of acting too good and too big for Junior football when it's quite evident from results and trophies won that you very much aren't.

the guys who have made peace with the fact you are a Junior side are usually brand new though.

Like the Medda fans who thought use where Billy big time cos use played hibs in Scottish and have evidence on the wall in ur social lol. Some of our fans may think we're Billy big time cos they've seen us play in the premier league (highest I seen was the old 1st division now championship) so credit where it's due but that was 40 year ago and we r playing in juniors so let's get on way it.

Mon the papers

Like the Medda fans who thought use where Billy big time cos use played hibs in Scottish and have evidence on the wall in ur social lol. Some of our fans may think we're Billy big time cos they've seen us play in the premier league (highest I seen was the old 1st division now championship) so credit where it's due but that was 40 year ago and we r playing in juniors so let's get on way it.

Mon the papers

Shanner isn't a Meadow supporter. I am, slightly different name!! Need to add a profile pic so folk stop getting mixed up [emoji23].

I enjoy playing Clydebank home or away not only as you bring a good support but had some great games between the two sides in last 5 years I think in cups and league with neither team being dominant. Always good to do the programme v Clydebank as so much information and history that makes it enjoyable to have a good read through each time.

21 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

Take it you don't like Ayrshire teams lol key Meadow who are a more successful junior team than Clydebank will ever be and by the grace of god they've never been extinct like yourselves emoji106.png

Monthebuffies emoji12.png

Ps the he Clydebank who are now a junior team never played in any leagues until your lot decided to use the name

Became Airdrie United!!!

Take it you don't like Ayrshire teams lol key Meadow who are a more successful junior team than Clydebank will ever be and by the grace of god they've never been extinct like yourselves [emoji106]

Monthebuffies [emoji12]

Ps the he Clydebank who are now a junior team never played in any leagues until your lot decided to use the name

We always had the name, don't let the facts ruin your attempt at trolling though. The current entity has never been extinct either, we changed leagues after the league membership was transferred during an administration purchase. I'll let you find out for yourself what league Clydebank FC played in during 2002-03

On 9/14/2016 at 13:29, kilbowie2002 said:

I honestly couldnt care less about Yoker in a spiteful way, i dont wish them any harm, but im hardly rushing to see their scores every week. Grateful for the groundshare certainly but i just dont see them as the 'big rival' that taxman seems to see us as with his avid hatred of the Bankies and their managers pantomime antics everytime we play them. I dont have any strong feelings about any junior club (except Kirky and Maryhill/Petershill who I enjoyed going to watch in our year off) I dont really like junior football but it lets me see my club.

I watched Yoker and Maryhill in our year without a club and had a good laugh at games. certainly no hate for Yoker just because it's our derby game. Obviously for the 90 mins we play them it's a different story but i like to see them prosper as much as we will with the stadium plans.

Take it you don't like Ayrshire teams like Meadow who are a more successful junior team than Clydebank will ever be and by the grace of god they've never been extinct like yourselves [emoji106]

Monthebuffies [emoji12]

Ps the Clydebank who are now a junior team never played in any leagues until your lot decided to use the name

By the grace of God I'm not from Ayrshire. But I wish its folk no harm.

Archived