Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

7 minutes ago, FlyerTon said:

Ideally another EU referendum, with people voting to stay in.

Can't see this happening, I think we will still get Brexit with the EU giving out concessions on a new deal.

Edit to add: In the unlikely event of a General Election, the Tories would probably still win it.

Why would the EU27 give concessions on a new deal?

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

At about quarter to one today on the BBC news channel two pieces followed one another - one interviewing people on a ferry to Cannes, one in Great Yarmouth (71.5% leave). Three statements from old, bald white men stood out. 

Europe's bust. We're better off out. 

They need us more than we need them. 

I think Britain's become diluted. 

Seen that, thought the fat thug was going to start launching chairs towards mainland Europe.

20 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

At about quarter to one today on the BBC news channel two pieces followed one another - one interviewing people on a ferry to Cannes, one in Great Yarmouth (71.5% leave). Three statements from old, bald white men stood out. 

Europe's bust. We're better off out. 

They need us more than we need them. 

I think Britain's become diluted. 

Ah, the ol' sink us & we'll sink you routine. 

Poland to win the Scottish Cup within the next 5 years imo.

Through my employment I have the misfortune to mix with a number of hard brexiteers from the South of England who have spent the last few months sharing "leave means leave" no deal petions etc on Facebook. Part of me wants to see a hard Brexit purely to shut them up when it's an absolute disaster. Of course they'd probably still contrive to blame all our problems on the EU. 

Through my employment I have the misfortune to mix with a number of hard brexiteers from the South of England who have spent the last few months sharing "leave means leave" no deal petions etc on Facebook. Part of me wants to see a hard Brexit purely to shut them up when it's an absolute disaster. Of course they'd probably still contrive to blame all our problems on the brown people and Islamic minded chaps

Ftfy

Guest Bob Mahelp

Today's Westminster debates have managed to raise undiluted, fuckwitted khuntism to new, stratospheric levels.

The UK should be pwoud, Vewy pwoud. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Good trolling by May there re Lib Dems

Using the fact that the UK is a rancid, two party duopoly stuck in he 18th century to prop up her bullet ridden arguments. 

Good work.