Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Imagine being that servile

Have the SNP provided any guarantees that things would be any better outwith the UK yet? I certainly haven’t seen anything yet. All I’ve seen recently is Tommy Sheridan ranting and some SNP ministers at a public screening of Braveheart

Just now, Mastermind said:

Have the SNP provided any guarantees that things would be any better outwith the UK yet? I certainly haven’t seen yet. All I’ve seen recently is Tommy Sheridan ranting and some SNP ministers at a public screening of Braveheart

Cor, you don’t see much on your Orange Lodge marches or at your Tory branch office conferences,  do you?

Have the SNP provided any guarantees that things would be any better outwith the UK yet? I certainly haven’t seen anything yet. All I’ve seen recently is Tommy Sheridan ranting and some SNP ministers at a public screening of Braveheart
Guarantees [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Minter

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

As much as it pains me to say it, Mastermind has a point. If you think a majority of the Scottish population will vote for independence when all No has to say is "Do you want another Brexit?" then you're either optimistic or naïve to a fault. 

Actually, the striking differences between the Scottish and EU referendums were that the SNP actually DID have plans in place and actually HAD done research in to the subject of what would, could and might happen...............

Just now, WATTOO said:

Actually, the striking differences between the Scottish and EU referendums were that the SNP actually DID have plans in place and actually HAD done research in to the subject of what would, could and might happen...............

Yeah but now all the oil is gone so they were lying. 

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
Just now, Mastermind said:

Any sane person that isn’t a swivel-eyed Nat won’t want to go through yet another shitstorm, especially while the Brexit mess is far from over.

Imagine being that servile

Is he being servile or are you just glibly throwing out your usual sound bites. Wether we like it or Not, the Brexit shitfest HAS to be sorted before we can even think of another referendum. An SNP administration who pushes for a new referendum whilst we are in this cacophony of uncertainty are utterly opportunistic and playing a dangerous game with Scotland's future. As a non national I would like to believe that the present Scottish government would desist from such a temptation.

So you have learned nothing from this then? Do you expect Nicola and her troops to do a better job of extricating themselves from the UK and then finding the money for all their promises?  To my earlier point about not letting numb nuts vote. 

You dont really get how politics works do you? Ill take no lectures on politics from a forelock tugging wankgibbon.

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Is he being servile or are you just glibly throwing out your usual sound bites. Wether we like it or Not, the Brexit shitfest HAS to be sorted before we can even think of another referendum. An SNP administration who pushes for a new referendum whilst we are in this cacophony of uncertainty are utterly opportunistic and playing a dangerous game with Scotland's future. As a non national I would like to believe that the present Scottish government would desist from such a temptation.

Disagree, Westminster is in complete and utter turmoil, they are backstabbing one another, they have no policies, no ideas and basically no hope.

This is EXACTLY the time when strong leadership is required..........

^ Servility aplomb

Blackford storming it [emoji41]

You’re kidding right!? His analysis & response delivered nothing but the soundbites of pre Sept 14.
Even Corbyn managed to at least land a couple of decent blows in deconstructing the proposed deal. Blustering Blackford is an ineffectual as he is insignificant in leading the SNP at Westminster. Long may it continue, a f*ckin weasel of a man.