Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

The West Coast and Island fishermen (my family among them) are going to suffer badly because of this. Pretty much all of my uncle's catch goes to the EU. 
They only support the fishing communities it suits them to. 
100% this. Likewise my families business which relies on live shellfish exports. They were 100% against Brexit from it's first inception as they knew it would screw them.

14 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

"A WTO terms exit would be a magnificent outcome for Britain and we would prosper hugely"

WT actual F planet is he living on ?

It’s not about what planet he’s living on, it’s about MPs, Tory voters and the MSM buying into the bullshit rather than challenging the lying, duplicitous, useless cúnt.  The amount of archive footage that’s available to contradict this line must run into hundreds of hours.

By what had happened so far Starmer is not going to be effective opposition on this issue.

Sadly, one of the biggest sources of opposition might be the Tories in the HoL.  Sad, sad times.

Boris at 17.00. Only around 150 lorries left on the approached to Dover....all over in hours.

Fast forward three hours and the M20 is now CLOSED all night with traffic backed up for miles.

Pathological liar.

Not like Boris to be economical with the truth.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-12-21/pm-appears-unaware-of-the-scale-of-the-problem-at-the-channel-border-joel-hill-writes

11 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

I have gazed into my crystal ball and discovered that its all going to go to shit but the narrative will be that in plucky britain's hour of need, nasty europe pulled up the drawbridge.

If I built a castle surrounded by a giant moat I would want to make damn sure the drawbridge was on my side.

I could be wrong, but didn't France announce a 48-hour closure on Monday?

The BBC are trying to portray a re-opening on Wednesday due to a deal between Boris and Macron.

29 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I could be wrong, but didn't France announce a 48-hour closure on Monday?

The BBC are trying to portray a re-opening on Wednesday due to a deal between Boris and Macron.

That's exactly what they announced, but Boris did insist that he, or his office, was in direct contact with Macron and the problem had been resolved.

He's just trolling us now...

Boris Johnson has defied an independent commission to hand a peerage to an ex-Tory treasurer who was caught in a “cash-for-access” scandal nearly a decade ago.

The prime minister nominated Peter Cruddas for a seat in the House of Lords, despite past accusations that he had offered access to David Cameron in exchange for party donations.

His decision came in defiance of the recommendation of the Lords appointment commission, which said it could not support Cruddas’s nomination due to a Sunday Times story revealing the allegations in 2012.