Jump to content
John Lambies Doos

Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

Recommended Posts

Wonder who all these Tory Farmers are going to exploit for Berry picking now.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

No more sexy Slovakians serving me coffee either it seems. Indyref now tbh.

Spotty teenagers spilling it on you instead for £6.45 ph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wonder who all these Tory Farmers are going to exploit for Berry picking now.....
Hopefully all these Tory voting pensioners who constantly reminisce about the good old days of berry picking when we won the war and there were less foreigners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chief exec of Scottish Care is bumping his gums because the average wage in his sector is £17,000 pa so they won't be able to get foreign workers. 

Arsehole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

You can buy nice frozen raspberries imported from Serbia which you might as well start getting used to as you can kiss fresh picked goodbye.

I don't like raspberries. Or strawberries for that matter, so 

Image result for cheryl cole ok gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
5 hours ago, MixuFixit said:
You can buy nice frozen raspberries imported from Serbia which you might as well start getting used to as you can kiss fresh picked goodbye.

Haud yer horses, there. We've got millions of folk on benefits who'll do whatever they're told in order to avoid complete destitution. Give it a wee bit of time and we'll be bussing them out to the countryside daily.

But will we be bussing them back at night?

Asking for an Einsatzgruppen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a few years now I have heard and repeated the line "I wouldnt want to be just coming put of school now".

In the last week, multiply that by 1.31 millions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be great once we get rid of them funny speaking types,hb reckons the wages for carers etc will be massive.
A worker in hamburg is the same as a worker in liverpool and all that

For a few years now I have heard and repeated the line "I wouldnt want to be just coming put of school now".

In the last week, multiply that by 1.31 millions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It will be great once we get rid of them funny speaking types,hb reckons the wages for carers etc will be massive.
A worker in hamburg is the same as a worker in liverpool and all that
It's really sad. In the coming months we are just going to be checking off things from the list of consequences previously dismissed as scaremongering. No one will listen.

As a wee aside, and I know that theres other threads for this, but indy is our path clear of this, and I just listened to a group of 4 men in their sixties genuinely discussing that Sturgeon covered up for Salmonds gropery because they were shagging. You do often wonder if we do have the country we deserve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's really sad. In the coming months we are just going to be checking off things from the list of consequences previously dismissed as scaremongering. No one will listen.

As a wee aside, and I know that theres other threads for this, but indy is our path clear of this, and I just listened to a group of 4 men in their sixties genuinely discussing that Sturgeon covered up for Salmonds gropery because they were shagging. emoji849.png You do often wonder if we do have the country we deserve

I was talking on social media with some mates.....decent lads, maybe no the cleverest......who were going on about how much they hate the Tories on one hand, then on the other saying how much they supported their immigration policies.

All done with no sense of self-awareness or irony.

I'm sure this is repeating itself all over the country. Working class people who would never have thought about voting Tory, nodding their heads when it comes to immigration.

There's an article in the paper this morning about the Tories deliberately adopting left-wing economics and right-wing culture policies. They think it's a sure fire way to win votes with the working class. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I was talking on social media with some mates.....decent lads, maybe no the cleverest......who were going on about how much they hate the Tories on one hand, then on the other saying how much they supported their immigration policies.

All done with no sense of self-awareness or irony.

I'm sure this is repeating itself all over the country. Working class people who would never have thought about voting Tory, nodding their heads when it comes to immigration.

There's an article in the paper this morning about the Tories deliberately adopting left-wing economics and right-wing culture policies. They think it's a sure fire way to win votes with the working class. 

 

 

 

Pure desperate for the Detournement vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Fully aware that we are The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and that it will be Her Britannic Majesty's Ministers that will be negotiating terms of Scotland's separation. But the point was about where the antagonism from a forum like this is directed and from where the payback will come.

Aye, I hear No.10 watches this forum 24/7.

Honestly, you're capable of debating serious points, stop with this shite that abuse on Pie and Bovril is somehow going to come back and haunt the Scottish electorate. It's fucking nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Aye, I hear No.10 watches this forum 24/7.

Honestly, you're capable of debating serious points, stop with this shite that abuse on Pie and Bovril is somehow going to come back and haunt the Scottish electorate. It's fucking nonsense.

No. Not because of P&B specifically. But the attitudes on here are just a distilled version of the general Scottish political class's view , albeit more left and Remainy than the electorate in general. All this glee at potential problems, this view that border problems are insurmountable, that the larger remaining party somehow has a right to dictate future policies of the smaller leaving party, that it has a claim on the smaller party's waters in return for not trying to strangle exports - it will be remembered by England's political class and there is every chance that it will be thrown back in our faces during independence negotiations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

No. Not because of P&B specifically. But the attitudes on here are just a distilled version of the general Scottish political class's view , albeit more left and Remainy than the electorate in general. All this glee at potential problems, this view that border problems are insurmountable, that the larger remaining party somehow has a right to dictate future policies of the smaller leaving party, that it has a claim on the smaller party's waters in return for not trying to strangle exports - it will be remembered by England's political class and there is every chance that it will be thrown back in our faces during independence negotiations.

Pish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Pish.

Honestly, you're capable of debating serious points........... Actually, scrub that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...