Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Kincardine and Tibbs both using the same "public services going to shit" line is it.

Whilst failing to realise that if a country’s right to independent statehood was gauged by the state of its public services under one party, the UK would have been dissolved several times over.

5 hours ago, Detournement said:

The SNP refusing to back the customs union option guaranteed a hard Brexit. 

It wouldn't have passed and would have been useless without the single market.

Its a study by Warwick University. There's a link I provided earlier but don't worry, Strichner says it's all shite.

I found it.

Comparing what happened to what would have happened is a treacherous business and quoting these numbers to the penny implies a level of precision that’s not realistic.

Even in the report the estimates for Scotland varied by the equivalent of £100 per capita in either direction.

Guest Longbottom Leaf
On 07/09/2016 at 08:09, John Lambies Doos said:

Let's face it, this Tory Govt has no intent on pulling out of EU. It will go on and on and on until lie of land changes!

Time and tide wait for no man.

Looks done and dusted now thanks be to God.

Guest Longbottom Leaf
23 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Brexit supporters, coronavirus deniers and those who think 5G is controlling people's minds are one and the same.

I'd love to hear your reasoning behind that. Reasoning, mind!

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

A bit off-topic, but I'm surprised no-one, and especially investigative journos, has publicly joined the dots between Westminster, Lambeth and Hackney. Surely that pattern of locations would narrow things down considerably as to the two individuals concerned ?

Official portrait of Ms Diane Abbott crop 2.jpg

????

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/aug/04/number-of-uk-citizens-emigrating-to-eu-has-risen-by-30-since-brexit-vote

Number of UK citizens emigrating to EU has risen by 30% since Brexit vote
Exclusive: crisis has led to 500% increase in Britons taking up citizenship in an EU state

There are no negative consequences to this at all, of course.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

The Telegraph, one of the main Brexit cheerleaders, demands we get to keep the EHIC.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/comment/ehic-card-loss-brexit-older-travellers/

Several pro-Brexit commentators are currently demanding an agreement with France to prevent asylum seekers setting off in dinghys in the channel.

Like with the EHIC card, I fail to see what possible motivation there is for the EU to accommodate it.

What is "go and take a flying f**k to yourself" in French?