Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:
5 hours ago, 18May1991 said:
Yet you seem to be permanently raging and aggressive in your posts, especially should anyone dare to disagree with your views..... 

Who the f**k are you?

Haha. I’ll give you that one. 

8 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

I read something that stated the "Jocks" were a term used by the military.  Whenever the army came across an unusually flat piece of land that had no cover, they would command a "jock" to walk out first to deem if it was safe for the rest of the unit to proceed.  

Still, guess you're proud though.  

On 28/12/2019 at 23:14, The_Kincardine said:

Half right.  The problem 'these regions' have has the square root of hewhaw to do with either Westminster or The EU.

Just like Jockland, it's all about grievance and identity.

I look forward to your explanation of how the problems in places like Stockton, Blackpool and Burnley have nothing to do with the institution responsible for governing them over decades of decline.

On 28/12/2019 at 23:14, The_Kincardine said:

Half right.  The problem 'these regions' have has the square root of hewhaw to do with either Westminster or The EU.

Just like Jockland, it's all about grievance and identity.

On 30/12/2019 at 14:28, Dunning1874 said:

I look forward to your explanation of how the problems in places like Stockton, Blackpool and Burnley have nothing to do with the institution responsible for governing them over decades of decline.

It's fairly simple.  If you detest your neighbours so much to vote for a wall-building party then you are the problem.  The tragedy of Dec 12th was to give a voice to both cheeks.

5 minutes ago, Tractor said:

To assimilate voting SNP and Tory for separation reasons.   

Not SNP and Tory, per se, as not all Tories support(ed) Brexit.

BUT, as I have said hunners of times, Natters and their big Brexit pals stand cheek by jowl in undermining the delight that is one United Kingdom at the heart of the EU and you're both tarred by the same brush by we sane folk who deride your politics of division.

Is he trying to repurpose the widely used old firm description to Scottish independence supporters and brexiteers?
The auld yin really has taken 2012, and everything that came thereafter, very much to heart. He's been trying to take every well-used trope about Rangers and superimpose it on Scottish Nationalism for some time now.

I, for one, have tasted my own medicine, and rue the day. Rue, I tell you.