Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

6 hours ago, Ross. said:

Feel the need to add here, this has nothing to do with Denazification, they are much closer to the Union flag waving, last night of the proms loving, misguided British nationalist who thinks Britannia still rules the waves than they are to the National Front/BNP type nationalists.

Agree with this.  I have been there twice and got the impression they were into pomp and ceremony and general stuffiness.  

Maybe that is the stereotype but nothing I saw suggested otherwise.

I listened to Coletta Smith on BBC News tonight describing how The Treasury is looking at how to adjust current funding from population-based to needs-based criteria in order to divert future monies from London/SE to the Midlands/North of England.

And therein lies an admission that Remainers had identified from Day One of Brexit; the problems of these regions almost certainly had f**k all to do with the EU, and everything to do with Westminster.

But tell enough idiots enough lies and you can distort anything.

10 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
56 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
No they didn't, they formed a pact with the Nazis in order to regain the land they lost in the Winter War.

Yes,all the while being scared that Stalin would come and finish the job at some point.

There's no evidence Stalin wanted more than he got in the Winter War.

On 27/12/2019 at 20:32, O'Kelly Isley III said:

the problems of these regions almost certainly had f**k all to do with the EU, and everything to do with Westminster.

Half right.  The problem 'these regions' have has the square root of hewhaw to do with either Westminster or The EU.

Just like Jockland, it's all about grievance and identity.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Half right.  The problem 'these regions' have has the square root of hewhaw to do with either Westminster or The EU.

You ignorant old drunken fuckwit, how do you get through life without knowing the first thing about anything?

Have you tried the Edinburgh Gin... Serious question, my old man got me a bottle for Christmas... Slight deviation from the regular Scotch. Got some slimline tonic cans... It's too easy to drink

4 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

You ignorant old drunken fuckwit, how do you get through life without knowing the first thing about anything?

The only good to come out of the plebiscites of 2014 and 2016 is to highlight the xenophobes and the aggrieved of both sides.  Rage all you want about me liking a drink - and I get that several times a day when I post - but it changes the discussion not one jot.

11 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Have you tried the Edinburgh Gin... Serious question, my old man got me a bottle for Christmas... Slight deviation from the regular Scotch. Got some slimline tonic cans... It's too easy to drink

I'm not a gin-drinker, mate.  I also detest 'craft beer' as it is usually over-hopped and mostly tastes of silage.

I usually drink old-fashioned English ales though I do enjoy a decent red wine.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The only good to come out of the plebiscites of 2014 and 2016 is to highlight the xenophobes and the aggrieved of both sides.  Rage all you want about me liking a drink - and I get that several times a day when I post - but it changes the discussion not one jot.

The only rage here is yours, son.  You spout ignorant rubbish about the regions of the united kingdom and when you're challenged on it you use that as an excuse to "bash the nats".  You're an ignorant c**t trolling a political discussion board.  That's all.

8 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

The only rage here is yours, son.  You spout ignorant rubbish about the regions of the united kingdom and when you're challenged on it you use that as an excuse to "bash the nats".  You're an ignorant c**t trolling a political discussion board.  That's all.

Yet you seem to be permanently raging and aggressive in your posts, especially should anyone dare to disagree with your views.....