Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

You can’t even spell your glorious leaders name correctly, why should anyone take you seriously?

You are a spamming troll, please just stop repeating the £12.6b trope, you know it’s a useless figure, as has been demonstrated to you time & time again.

If you really want to know what cuts the newly Independent Scottish government would make, it’ll be up to them, whether it be labour or SNP.
One thing for sure, if cuts are actually required, it’ll be to suit the Scottish nation, not just our overlords in Etonville.
I personally don’t buy into your bullshit & lies.

What bullshit and lies? I'm quoting figures published by the Scottish Government, compiled by the ONS and by the Scottish Governments own financial analysts, and confirmed by the Scottish Finance Minister. You and your mates are in complete denial simply because it really doesn't help your case for Scottish Independence. It doesn't need to be that way though. When you set up a new country you can do whatever you want. Something imaginative with health care perhaps - you really don't need to stick to the old NHS model. I just want to hear those ideas - some sign of competence or ability. Instead all I see is a blanket denial of the facts and a pledge that we'll have all the same things we've got as part of the United Kingdom and somehow be richer "like Norway" whilst looking to entrap and enslave immigrants to help pay your pensions! 

Edited by Malky3

Guest Moomintroll
8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Assuming Jews will automatically vote for the party that has a Jewish candidate whoever that may be is more than a little bit antisemitic tbh

I never venture into this part of the website because I fear that I would get emptied pretty rapidly due to losing the plot at utter, entrenched fuckwits on all sides. I have no idea what you are responding to here & never want to, however, I am clearly being wise by avoiding this particular area. 

As is monitoring the Jewish population by constituency.
Rosette number three currently resides two minutes walk from the Tube at Golders Green, and there is absolutely no monitoring required. As with the route from the M60 into Manchester which passes the jail, a pair of functioning eyes* confirms the presence of more than a few Jews in the area. I assume there are other examples across the country.

* To be honest, one would probably do the job.

Johnson has been humiliated but the MSM playing up the fact that he got his deal through; you know, the deal that was worse than the May one that got rejected three times.

He said he wouldn’t write a letter to Brussels, he did.  He said we would definitely be out of Europe by 31 October, we won’t.  He is all bluster and no substance.

Sadly the main opposition party are not able to take advantage of these humiliations due to their own internal failings.

The Tories have been very disciplined since Johnson kicked out dissenting MPs.  Labour should learn from this, but they won’t.

It has been there for months but I have noticed in the last few days in particular that the phrase, 'Just crack on with it and let's get this done' is now the rallying cry of the tories. 

They sound like a dodgy used car salesman trying to get you to agree to a clapped out old banger. Hoping they can get the paperwork done before you actually realise what they are buying. 

It's toe curling to hear them trot it out in what is now clearly a well rehearsed party line and a fucking shoddy tactic to boot. They feign impatience when they are as much to blame for the delays as anyone. A few outlets have picked them up on it but it should be absolutely taken to task on a widespread basis. 

Edited by djchapsticks

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Rosette number three currently resides two minutes walk from the Tube at Golders Green, and there is absolutely no monitoring required. As with the route from the M60 into Manchester which passes the jail, a pair of functioning eyes* confirms the presence of more than a few Jews in the area. I assume there are other examples across the country.

* To be honest, one would probably do the job.

Dave King, come on down!

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Johnson has been humiliated but the MSM playing up the fact that he got his deal through; ...

He really didn't though. The reason he paused the proceedings was that if the opposition could win that vote it was clearly going to be amended into something he would find completely unacceptable.

What comes next is far from clear because even Boris's deal is far from what the hardcore Leavers really want so there is scope for the Brexit party to split the Leave vote in a big way by explaining that in detail to the electorate and pushing for a No Deal posture instead. The Tories really needed to fight an election where there was no deal on the table yet and the Leavers could still all see what they wanted to see as being the final destination.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

It looks very much that we are heading for a GE and that is playing right into Johnson's hand's as indicators show that the opposition will lose heavily with the Tories gaining alongside the Brexit party, meaning we will be heading for a no deal if those two join forces.

The only opposition party gaining will be the SNP.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

It looks very much that we are heading for a GE and that is playing right into Johnson's hand's as indicators show that the opposition will lose heavily with the Tories gaining alongside the Brexit party, meaning we will be heading for a no deal if those two join forces.

I think the LibDems will pick up seats outwith Scotland but the Tories will probably get a majority.

The only two things to look forward to is 50+ SNP MPs and some of these Labour defectors losing their seats and, hopefully, Labour ‘rebels’ being deselected.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I don't think the opposition would lose heavily if Labour could quickly find, and unite behind a new leader.

I doubt that will happen though.

Guest Bob Mahelp
47 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

The Tories and the brexit party can't both gain

The Tories have effectively become The Brexit Party/UKIP though, haven't they ?

Cummings' manipulation of the right-wing press has enabled Johnson to steal Farage's thunder.  The Tories swing to the right under Johnson has effectively made sure that all the batshit mental gammons have returned to the Tory fold. 

Farage knows this, so expect to see all kinds of alliances between the Brexit Party and the Tories come the GE. 

12 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Erm - I hate to point this out - but the will of the Scottish Electorate suggests that they don't want Scottish Independence and that it's the SNP that keeps ignoring us. 

55% of us said "f**k Off" 

You're correct in that, in September 2014, a majority said "no", but we're 5 years down the road and westmister have since then shat all over Scotland to elevate london and the south east as their world utopia.  With a new breed of eco and fiscally-savvy Scots now eligible to vote, i suspect that there will be a demand sooner or later of a majority looking for self-determination.