Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, strichener said:

It certainly takes someone from the lower class to read what I posted and come up with your interpretation.

You'll have to explain how it is critical of one group, unless of course the group that you are speaking about is the entity of the elected MPs.  

When you start using phrase like “...from the lower class...” it is obvious that you’re not worth discussing matters with.

On 12/10/2019 at 14:30, Granny Danger said:

I'm lower class and define class by education and profession.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

When you start using phrase like “...from the lower class...” it is obvious that you’re not worth discussing matters with.

I hope I don't become a senile old bugger like you.

Just now, German Jag said:

I switched to the BBC.  Sky was just excruciating.  Eg - 

Speaker - "Ian Murray!"

Sky News bore - "That's Ian Murray MP."

Speaker - "Caroline Lucas"

Sky News bore - "That's Caroline Lucas from the Greens"

And so on.

3 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

He basically said to Joanna cherry there "your country voted to stay in the UK so just suck it up" they don't give a f**k about us. Tories are absolute scum

But that is undeniable. Like it or not, we are still part of the UK and the UK voted Leave. Sure, Scotland didn't - but neither did London, Manchester etc and they're not getting  to do something different, are they? Only NI, because the IRA have a penchant for murdering low grade public servants, rather than waiting for the day when a unification vote might be won.

It is undeniable, but it is in no way analogous to towns and cities voting, ffs.

But that is undeniable. Like it or not, we are still part of the UK and the UK voted Leave. Sure, Scotland didn't - but neither did London, Manchester etc and they're not getting  to do something different, are they? Only NI, because the IRA have a penchant for murdering low grade public servants, rather than waiting for the day when a unification vote might be won.