Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I had almost forgotten about English tourists until I had to get back from Orlando to Chicago a couple of months back and there was a flight to London going thru security at the same time. Every single one of them exactly the same expression, somewhere slap bang in the middle of gormless and hateful. 

We spent 12 nights in California and Texas, everyone really friendly and chilled, heard one irish accent in that time and the last 10 days in Orlando, saw one guy with a brexit party tshirt lol. Today was pretty bizarre, basically I pulled the guy up for jumping the line at a food stall and he launched into a tirade about how he might have known I was Scottish because I pulled him up, ‘Scottish p***k’ dont worry ‘brexit will sort us out’ etc etc. Dafty probably won’t be able to afford an Orlando holiday if there’s a hard brexit.

31 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

On that point, I haven't posted this in a while. Never gets old.

Feck me, I might have guessed it was that shithole.

YORKSHIRE is Brexit mad!

Anytime you hear a caller on LBC etc from there is 100% for WTO Brexit.

3 minutes ago, Kejan said:

Feck me, I might have guessed it was that shithole.

YORKSHIRE is Brexit mad!

Anytime you hear a caller on LBC etc from there is 100% for WTO Brexit.

Videos like this made me realise that if it wasn't for the Arab Spring Brexit would never have happened. Timing was everything. News reports of poor b*****ds fleeing war and turning up in Europe in the summer of 2016 plus a complete lack of understanding of how the EU works tipped the vote over the edge. You'd think it was supremely clever people and their algorithms on social media that did it but what actually happened is that people saw tons of brown people turning up in Greece and Germany and decided they didn't want them here. And being out of the EU would prevent that from happening. Even though it wasn't happening anyway.

7 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Astonishing language by some arsehole Tory on politics live. Demonising the opposition by claiming that blocking a "clean break" with the EU is blocking the democratic will of the leave voters and saying he's surprised there haven't been riots yet. Dog-whistle politics designed to appeal to the worst elements of the Brexiteers. Right out of the fascists playbook.

Just read this post so apologies if it has been commented on . The guy you refer to , Brendan O'Neil., writes for Spiked ( funded by subscribers he claims) . He approaches this from (he says) a left wing /anti corporatist EU/ who thinks the "working class" have been shafted by the Neo Liberal consensus. He is a contrarian who also approaches political view from a Libertarian/free speech/anti identity political  ideas. He is certainly a hard Brexit one from the early days and is now in an echo chamber leading to "Clean Brexit" . He was obviously getting really irked and lost the plot today by suggesting there should be riots. Anyone who quotes the levellers from the 17th century as an inspiration for riots on the streets, is forgetting how they were crushed by the state in those days.  Many of his views on the leave side were of course not applicable to his negative views on the Yes campaign. Like a lot of Brexiteers he supports "Independence" from the EU but loves the precious UK union

He did get quite up in my face, but that only stood to make him look like an even bigger fud. The lady behind the counter was african american and was a bit like ‘white people can be racist to white people?’. Lol.

Go to Miami, the white yanks there are hateful c***s. Was told I was 'British' and 'I should go home' by some bint who nearly took me off my bike and then almost hit a taxi in her Porsche 4x4. They all feel like they've been colonised because Miami is 75% Latino. When they switched the airport immigration queues to have green cards queue with tourists and citizens got their own line, the Herald was full of folks writing in saying 'finally a benefit of being American in this third world city' and similar. Deport all the fuckers to Yorkshire.

10 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Just read this post so apologies if it has been commented on . The guy you refer to , Brendan O'Neil., writes for Spiked ( funded by subscribers he claims) . He approaches this from (he says) a left wing /anti corporatist EU/ who thinks the "working class" have been shafted by the Neo Liberal consensus. He is a contrarian who also approaches political view from a Libertarian/free speech/anti identity political  ideas. He is certainly a hard Brexit one from the early days and is now in an echo chamber leading to "Clean Brexit" . He was obviously getting really irked and lost the plot today by suggesting there should be riots. Anyone who quotes the levellers from the 17th century as an inspiration for riots on the streets, is forgetting how they were crushed by the state in those days.  Many of his views on the leave side were of course not applicable to his negative views on the Yes campaign. Like a lot of Brexiteers he supports "Independence" from the EU but loves the precious UK union

Thanks for that, I was in the bath and listening rather than watching, couldn't see who was talking, assumed it was some Tory.  As far as I'm concerned, Libertarians are extreme right-wingers and, as I've said before, the stupidest c***s alive. Please resist fantasising about me in the bath, it's not pretty.

2 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Thanks for that, I was in the bath and listening rather than watching, couldn't see who was talking, assumed it was some Tory.  As far as I'm concerned, Libertarians are extreme right-wingers and, as I've said before, the stupidest c***s alive. Please resist fantasising about me in the bath, it's not pretty.

Fair enough and hygienic greetings. On Brexit he does come across as a Mark Francois /Brexit central fanatic but he gets regular appearances on Sky  where he often complains about people not being allowed to speak out. Irony is not his strong point

25 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Trump's base is in backward states like Nebraska and Alabama.

Brexit's base in the entirety of England and Wales.

Outside the civilised metropolitan centres. Rural and small town inbred hicks, so much the same.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

On that point, I haven't posted this in a while. Never gets old.

So, what this racist is expressing is that he is a pro-EU Remainer who prefers an immigration policy that discriminates in favour of white Europeans at the expense of Africans etc. It's just that he was too dim to realise he is actually a remainer at heart.

Strange one for you to highlight Joey.

Go to Miami, the white yanks there are hateful c***s. Was told I was 'British' and 'I should go home' by some bint who nearly took me off my bike and then almost hit a taxi in her Porsche 4x4. They all feel like they've been colonised because Miami is 75% Latino. When they switched the airport immigration queues to have green cards queue with tourists and citizens got their own line, the Herald was full of folks writing in saying 'finally a benefit of being American in this third world city' and similar. Deport all the fuckers to Yorkshire.

Absolutely hated Miami, shitehole of a place. We’ve had some great experiences in small towns, in places like Nashville (the wee towns around it) and outside Austin in Round Rock etc.

2 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

So, what this racist is expressing is that he is a pro-EU Remainer who prefers an immigration policy that discriminates in favour of white Europeans at the expense of Africans etc. It's just that he was too dim to realise he is actually a remainer at heart.

Strange one for you to highlight Joey.

You are absolutely correct. Are we allowed to call folk that voted leave fucking idiots now, then?

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

You are absolutely correct. Are we allowed to call folk that voted leave fucking idiots now, then?

I think we should make room for the fucking idiots who voted no to vote again. It's not their fault they're "dim", in Pet's words.