Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
8 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:
So who's going to win this Round 1?
My money's on the rebels.

Not sure there are any winners. What's the point of an extension when nothing is agreed during it.

Gives Scotland time to get a section 30 or a Scottish Election on UDI

3 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
10 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:
So who's going to win this Round 1?
My money's on the rebels.

Not sure there are any winners. What's the point of an extension when nothing is agreed during it.

Because eventually they'll get so fed up with the whole thing they will drop it and revoke Article 50.

45 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Blackford made a great speech also liked the face off between Mogg and Berkow. I actually dont mind Mogg for a mentalist, he takes loads of interjections and is quite witty in an ealing comedy way.

Taking lots of interventions is a trick to avoid answering any of them. You just say a couple of words and say "I give way to the honourable gentleman" to the next one, and so on. Mogg seems like he's learnt his debating technique from internet trolling, didn't respond to any questions that hit the mark.

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I've just realised I'm 5 minutes behind.

I went and made myself a cup of tea about 30 mins ago. I did put the thing on "Pause" but forgot I wasn't pausing for the whole nation.

That's nothing. Brexit is taking us back to the 50s without a pause for tea. Which nobody will be able to afford.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Taking lots of interventions is a trick to avoid answering any of them. You just say a couple of words and say "I give way to the honourable gentleman" to the next one, and so on. Mogg seems like he's learnt his debating technique from internet trolling, didn't respond to any questions that hit the mark.

Also gives time for the intervenor to give him a curve ball/kicking. Think he just is a bit o a narcissist who likes the theatre. Naw as if the c**t needs the money.