Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

They spoke over most of it. I was enjoying it too, absolutely laying into boris

Still speaking, and appealing to the Scots Tories to support the motion and support Scotland.

Sad state of affairs is that that's unlikely to happen.

Still speaking, and appealing to the Scots Tories to support the motion and support Scotland.
Sad state of affairs is that that's unlikely to happen.

Oh I was watching the bbc news special, I take it you’re not. I’ve now switched to bbc parliament which probably would’ve been more sensible to start with.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Oh I was watching the bbc news special, I take it you’re not. I’ve now switched to bbc parliament which probably would’ve been more sensible to start with.

I was watching on Sky News who returned to the studio as soon as Blackford came on.

I guess the BBC did the same?

Those saying mogg getting rag dolled watching something different to me. Giving a good account even if I don't agree.

People hear what they want to hear.

Blackford’s speech wasn’t really hitting home on any significant or memorable level, but for most folk in this forum he was preaching to the converted. JRM is a completely unsympathetic arse hole, so most folk ignore him, and quite rightly so.

It’s not really a debate, it’s people pontificating (or not pontificating) for the sake of their careers. This is the kind of shit that riles up folk.

12 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Blackford made a great speech also liked the face off between Mogg and Berkow. I actually dont mind Mogg for a mentalist, he takes loads of interjections and is quite witty in an ealing comedy way.

Mogg would remind you off The Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.