Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

11 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I know May was completely fucking useless, but it's hard not to smile when you see her pishing herself laughing at Boris floundering at the dispatch box.

May was useless, but she didnt....because she couldn't.......debate. Off the cuff she could not do.

Johnson thinks he can, but he can't.  He looks like a little boy lost.

Great.

Shadow Foreign Minister Thornberry indicating in her usual roundabout, word salad way that Johnson won't get Labour support for dissolving Parliament right now. Johnson being obliged to either put an actual deal forward (i.e. May's deal tarted up a bit) or delay Brexit beyond October and shredding all of his leadership bluster in the process are the only two options that should be kept in play right now. Looks like he's very close to have boxed himself in a corner now. 

Which is a wee shame. 

Any other time in history this government would be punted into 3rd place in a snap election, yet, here we are with the opposition having to oppose an election to avoid an increased Tory majority! The UK is fucked, time for us to leave. If there is a GE & all Tories in Scotland aren’t wiped out, I’m moving to the Galápagos Islands & living under a rock.

How are they still getting away with conflating ‘No Deal’ with ‘Leave’?

Mogg getting totally ragdolled here. At least he was cornered into saying the Government will carry out laws passed by Parliament.

Rees-Mogg can be mildly entertaining when wheeled out to muddy the waters of the latest Tory plans. Watching him trying to carry on for this length of time all sizzle and no steak reminds me of when a decent sitcom like Steptoe or Are You Being Served was turned into a flabby feature length movie.

He's proper losing it now...