Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

On Corbyn...Didn't win though, did he. After the way Lab have performed during this pantomime, with many of their MPs sitting in Leave seats in England lets see how they get on this time around. They also need seats in Scotland to form a govt..wonder how that will work out for him.

Edited by Jedi

2 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

I'm calling today,  the 29th March 2019,    "Just Another" day.

Not quite.  There are supposed to be some commemorative coins out there now celebrating that today is of historic importance.  Not sure for what though. 

9 minutes ago, Jedi said:

With regards to a GE, no way can Corbyn become PM as he will never secure enough support in England and in Scotland the SNP will probably just about sweep the board. So, outcome of that, another minority Tory govt with a different leader (possibly Johnson). 

'Change UK' ?

2 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

If westminter cannot decide what it is they want from brexit and they will not put it back to the people to have a second vote on what thew people want, then surely it must come down to a toss of the coin or lucky dip scenario, where one option must be chosen.   Either that or we will be going in circles for years. 

Yes but if we want to go around in circles it won't be the EU saying clockwise or anti-clockwise.
We decide.
Take back control! ;)

6 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Couple of auld yins celebrated their 111th birthday today. Have some fucking respect

Bob Weighton

"I have had the usual scares, flu, influenza, malaria, ...

Flu AND influenza?   :blink:    Probably voted 'leave'.

Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

I'm amazed that the Tories haven't announced a snap GE. 

They would boot Labour's arse in England. 

I can't see them taking the chance. Labour did better than many predicted last time around. With the mess the Tories are making off brexit, I would predict the electorate to give them a bashing. 

She went to LSE as soon as she left school, and has lived in England for most of her time since then afaik. Her parents live just down the road from me, and she has/had an address in Milngavie, but I'm pretty sure she mainly lives down south. Saw her out running the other week mind you, so I'm not sure if she is up here full-time now or what.
I've met her a few times irl and her accent has always been the same. It's weird, but it's probably just been picked up from living/working in very middle class English surroundings. One of my best mates at Primary school moved to Australia, and when I met him again two years later he sounded fully Aussie. Must be a thing about the Milngavie accent being very easy to overpower.
Permit me a wry smile Ross [emoji6]

Guest Bob Mahelp
9 minutes ago, tintax said:

I can't see them taking the chance. Labour did better than many predicted last time around. With the mess the Tories are making off brexit, I would predict the electorate to give them a bashing. 

The Corbyn bounce, before people worked him out as a useless, bumbling incompetent. 

If every Tory MP stood on a single issue...vote for us and we'll guarantee we'll leave the EU....then I reckon they'd destroy Labour in England. 

24 minutes ago, tintax said:

Corbyn has been up against the worst government in (my, at least) living memory and is still double digits behind in the polls. He's a shambles of a politician and will get absolutely creamed in a GE.

54 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

The bounce and mojo have well and truly gone. He will be slaughtered

I never thought Corbyn could become PM, however now you have predicted he will be slaughtered his premiership is guaranteed.

13 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The Corbyn bounce, before people worked him out as a useless, bumbling incompetent. 

If every Tory MP stood on a single issue...vote for us and we'll guarantee we'll leave the EU....then I reckon they'd destroy Labour in England. 

I reckon you’re reckoning is reckless.